Saturday, March 15, 2008

You Blog Abour Our Affair? And How Many Men Have you Met on Ashley Madison?

A stressful week. I woke up this morning and finally, there was silence in my house. Yes, I was alone. It's been so long, I forgot what silence was. I had work to do, but let's face it--I saw no frogs this week. Mystery Man has disappeared again...(for some reason I am not upset). And Mr. Porsche and I, well with our early week tiff, the week just got too busy.

So what is a girl to do? Horny and there is no relief to be found. I go up to my bed...I lie down and plan on a nap. But I am tossing and turning. I decide I need to call Mr. Porsche, yes, I need to have him talk to me while I am masturbating. The thought of his raspy voice with that ahum that he says. The thought of him telling me how he would slip his cock inside of me if he was next to me.....oh my, I was already wet before the call.

I dial..and his damn voice mail picks up immediately. He's in a meeting or still home, RRRRR....what is a horny girl to do. Of course I first leave him a message 'hey baby, I am so horny for you, I want to play. Since I can't see you right now, I was hoping you would talk to me while I play with myself. My clit is so engorged thinking of you and I can feel the wetness. Call me back as soon as you can....I want to masturbate to your voice. I want you to make me cum".

Now what? Aaaahhh, my vibrator. The new bullet he bought for me. Imagining that we were at the motel and someone knocks on the door. He invites a man and a woman in to watch me masturbate, I try to resist, but the desire to cum overwhelms me and I dont care who is there. Allowing the man to put two fingers inside of me to feel my wetness, while I do circles on my clit....yes i can feel the rush of the orgasm starting to overcome me and rush to my head and then my body shaking.......aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....what relief...I fall into a deep sleep. Wake refreshed, start doing my work and then he calls. Baby you missed it!

I don't talk about passed frogs today. But something came up about my Ashley Affiliate program. So I was talking to him about it. I slipped and starting to talk about some of the powerful and interesting men I have been with and met on Ashley Madison. I realized as I started to talk, I never told him EXACTLY how many men I have met on there. Well I probably shouldn't have but once I started, it was too late. We started to laugh about it. Let's see, there was Mr. Navigator who people listen to for financial advice, the big swig of some international company (quite frankly, I hope he is better at his advice than he is in bed or maybe that is why our country is failing). Then there was Mr. Win....who actually was running for Mayor and he didn't win.....then there was Mr. Pulitzer.....who won a Pulitzer...lol So Mr. Porsche remarks, no wonder I feel so smart lately, my cock is where all these smart men have been.....hehehehe. There are more as you know but I decided with those three, I got my point across. A trip down memory lane.....my special secret lovers lane.

I told Mr. Porsche a little about my blog. Not much because I don't want him stopping by. He knew it existed but he didn't know exactly what I wrote about.

"So, let me get this straight....people read your blog all about your sexual affairs?"
"uhm...yes...and about my dysfunctional marriage and my fight to survive. I've made a lot of friends and met some great people."
"So people read about us and there are even guys out there that may think about doing you and being me?"
"Hmm...I guess. There are friends that I have known or have known me for awhile and are in my corner. They know more about me than you know....as I laughed".

"You are a piece of work! You report on our sexual encounters. (oh no....what was he going to say?!?) There was a second of silence and then he just starting cracking up. Well baby, now that I know you review our sex sessions, I am just going to have to give you a lot of material on our next meeting to include in your blog." Well the good news...he liked the idea as he put it that he is fucking me and there might be guys out there that want to be him. Wow, I get to stick my cock deep inside of you..over and over and over again. A privilege! " so now he is teasing me but a good tease. Thankfully that improve yourself attitude he has put aside for now. I can't wait to fuck him again.....

Oh we had a talk about cheating men and why he cheats etc. etc. It got interesting....I'll have to tell ya tomorrow......and yes, Elliot Spitzer can up in the conversation. I still can't believe that he didn't think about the money transfering etc. etc. Amazing how a guy's little head can suck the logic out of them!

1 comment:

curiousgirl said...

i love those orgasms that give you that energy boost...i call it my "cup of coffee" since i dont really drink coffee...(and on the last post - you and i both know your husband is a total dick...being a shit husband is one thing, being a shit father is another entirely...)

cg