Quite surprisingly......the word content was very popular this week. I have used it in the passed to describe my feeling with both DigEm and with Mystery Man. It's a feeling that you can't find an exact word for but you feel complete, you feel happy, you feel content. I guess its that feeling when you have just eaten a great meal and you feel content. Do you know what I am saying? lol
Well this week, both Mr. Porsche and Mystery Man used the word 'content' to describe our affair. Both said the same thing.....why would I look any further, I am very content with what we have here...and then they held me closer. Kind of a weird deja vu. Kind of weird to have two guys explain to you that you totally fulfill them mentally, physically and emotionally...that's nice. And they both said i was crazy in a good way (they love the avatars and generators I send to them).
I love being fun!! I love making them happy.....
But two of them? Geez....I never expected this. I mean DigEm was far away...we fulfilled each other emotionally and our souls. This is two guys that I am sexually involved with. And I truly care about each one in a different way. Mystery Man (I met him Monday......it was amazing) and today, Mr Porsche snuck 5 minutes to see me...some kisses, some giggling, some sucking on his cock like a little kid. It was so much fun....
I guess I am content....do I have to choose? I hope not.
con·tent2 /kənˈtɛnt/ Pronunciation Key -
–adjective 1. satisfied with what one is or has; not wanting more or anything else.
content
adjective
1. satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are; "a contented smile"
2 comments:
content is a nice place to be.
I have a question that's been eating me up inside ever since I found your blog a few days ago, (and I've become addicted by the way), and here it is:
What if one of your frogs just blurted out in bed, or took his time during a dinner meeting or something and said: "I Love You."
How would you react?
Post a Comment