Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Elliot Spitzer,you should have tried Ashley Madison

Breaking news...Elliot Spitzer was associated with a prostitution ring. So what was he thinking? He obviously has never visited my site and learned the first rule of having an affair or cheating. Always cheat with someone who is married. You both are in the same boat and don't want it to get out. Trust a prostitute? Geez,sounds like a sure ticket for disaster. Let's see...he was a man who before becoming Governor would blow the whistle on these people.

Now,now, if you would have just had an affair,that's nothing. You would have fallen in line with every other politician. You should have just visited Ashley Madison. I was kind of looking for more than just a visit from a prostitute. I was looking for him to have paid for the prostitute with tax payer money. Now that is something to really get people crazy. But it doesn't seem like he did that...just hired a high priced whore for the night.

On Ashley, I always say how the guys I have found are very successful. Many are extremely powerful and its mind blowing what the positions they hold. I mean look at my history. A psychologist was on the news today and they really said a lot that made sense. A man of power usually has the feeling of being invinsible. They look for the next high.....the next jolt and excitement. In fact, they say that it is the frontal cortex that causes such impulses to occur. Hmmmm.....I think its the frontal little head that is talking. We are giving them way too much credit of being superior. As a friend explained to me...its simple....men think with their cocks. Blood can only rush in one direction, to one head at a time. And the little one seems to win. Makes sense to me.

It's been a crazy week for me. I have been out on business breakfasts and dinners each day. Mr. Porsche and I are having some problems. He insists on helping me with the bettering of myself. I insulted him when I said...stop treating me like a child. I told him I wanted to talk to him. He thought I was giving him a Dear John . I wanted to straighten everything out. We seem to be out of sync. Hopefully the next few days will straighten things out....

3 comments:

Hale McKay said...

You are one amazing woman!

Just caught up to date reading your last three post.

On Spitzer: $5000 for a piece of tail? You're right, he should've gone to Ashley Madison.

Like the proverbial dog story:

A dog was sitting beside some railroad tracks. His tail was resting on one of the tracks. A train came by and ran over his tail.
--When the dog turn around to attack whatever had his tail - his head was cut off.

The moral of the story:

Don't lose your head over a piece of tail.

curiousgirl said...

how funny you mention AM...lol...i was just telling a friend today..."you know, if you are going to cheat, you need to look up the cheater's guide to cheating...which states married lovers only..."...of course i was talking about your site!

cg

ps - so when are you going to put that guide together...? hehehehe

scarlett said...

Those are good things to know. Real good advice too. Speaking of Ashley Madison, I signed for the first time after oh I don't know how many months. Did they change the site a bit? It looks nice..
Take care sweet thang!
-scarlett =0)