All I can say is WOW! I met Mr. Porsche today. I was stressed on my way there and quite frankly I wasn't feeling very sexual. Subconsciously, I think all the "improvement stuff" made me nervous that I wasn't going to feel comfortable. He knew that and honestly went out of his way to make me feel good.
I got there and couldn't just attack him like I usually do...and he was totally fine with that. He held me, we cuddled and then he gave me this great massage with oil.......the comfort was there now and all my anxiety was gone......I sucked on his cock for a little bit and then the next thing I knew, he was blindfolding me.
While my nipples are sensitive, I do like them to get lots of attention...actually, I like when he is sensitive and then builds up to being a little rougher on them. While I was blindfolded..he slipped these little rubber bands on my nipples or at least tried...truth is my nipples are too erect...they get really erect.....he liked that....and proceeded to put a clip on the other...my that hurt for a second. there is a thin line between pain and ecstasy....and I was there....
Suddenly, he rolled me over and I could feel handcuffs going on my hands.....and as he slipped my panties off.....he ended up putting them in my mouth.....just enough of an out of control feeling but not too much. There is the trust involved.....while I couldn't pull my hands out, I could spit out the panties at any time....but I was fine and enjoying this new experience.
He was determined to make me orgasm...not once but multiple. we all know I have a problem after the first one....my clit gets so sensitive and swollen it just doesn't happen....I fall out of that state so quickly....this was different. Mr. Porsche worked and worked and worked. With butt plugs, his fingers, a vibrator.....telling me that he was going to invite someone in......the whole experience was exciting....very exciting.....it took me a real long time but he was determined to make me orgasm.....I mean we were at it for at least 45 minutes.....he certainly gets points for determination.......I was dripping but I just couldn't hit the orgasm state....so close and then I would fall....up again as his fingers worked my ass and the vibrator was inside of me and then rubbing my clit....as he had my finger in my ass (handcuffs in the back)...it was quite a unique experience.
And then it happened...it was a rush of ecstasy....it built and built and then my whole body began to shake.....as he tells me to Let Go, let go. And so I did.....what and amazing feeling....and then..it finally happened.....he stopped for a second...he continued with the vibrator and his fingers but he left the clit for few seconds and then he came back to it.....and slowly rubbed....while the vibrator was going full force. Let it go....and then this rush came over me....A rush that I have never felt before....my whole body convulting.....it was a stream of pleasure. Oh my! It was amazing......I collapsed....I couldn't move....there was a few minutes like an aftershock.....he undid my handcuffs, he took off the mask...and I just laid on him....totally content and motionless....still in a euphoric state...wrapped into him.
I wanted to please him now. He gave me so much today....let me start with a massage and as he rolled over..his phone rang. Trouble at work. Major problem that just took the total wind out of his sails. Total tension.....I felt so bad. He didn't even get to enjoy....and after that call, understandably, he had to get back to the office. we talked a little. I tried to help. It really bothers me to see the BS that is going on in his company. A delicate situation that is like a game of chess. You need to plan your every move strategically.
I sucked a few minutes on his cock, to try and relax him. I tickled him (he wanted to kill me)....and then we had to cut it short. Quite frankly, I couldn't complain at all....I was feeling amazing. However, he didn't get his fair share. I gave him an for a massage and a fuck! The best orgasm I have ever had and he didn't even get a chance for me to return the favor.....oh my,the clamps coming off were excruciating......I think he took some of my tit with him.
We talked later on. I like that we communicate and so many different levels. I enjoy our connection....
And what about Mystery Man? Yes, he wants to meet tomorrow...and I can't resist. I need to learn to pace my days better.....emailing back and forth...laughing hysterical...my guard is way up. If he leaves, I know it is it. Tonight we just emailed back and forth songs and little snippets from CSI Miami.....and we talked a little. The man gives great email.
I was feeling a little guilty today about Mr. Porsche. And then he said something interesting...I'm not your ruler, you can do whatever or whoever you want. Hmmm...where did that come from? I hope he's not peaking at my blog...that would suck. MM would never ask. Why? I would laugh and he knows it. You aren't going to tell me anything about you then I do not owe him anything.
I better go to sleep....got to get my energy back up for tomorrow. Sweet Wet Dreams!!
1 comment:
I had a 'hard' time getting past "...truth is my nipples are too erect...they get really erect...."
I just had this visual of erect nipples... too erect, really erect...
care to share with a visual with us?
Post a Comment