I think Mystery Man's lips were going to fall off in the attempt to eat me out and get me to cum. My head was not there. Is this divorce going to ruin my sex life? lol
Except for the stress and guilt I felt (yes guilt as mr. Porshe and hubby's calls came in back to back).. It actually was a really nice afternoon. It was our one year celebration!!
The setting...I brought rose petals....a bottle of wine, real glasses and an outfit that I was very pleased with....and so was Mystery Man. So you have to know that I must share my outfit with you. Yes, it was classy yet slutty. You are going to have to use your imagination a little....the
corset was in red with black trim. the stockings were in black with a red stripe....the fringed underwear was crotchless...and the gloves with the maraboue....a huge hit...just added that sexy feeling that made the day perfect. Yes, the Cheri Fucking Fund with Ashley Madison affiliate money is what paid for the outfit. Kind of makes it even more sinful and hot. Other people's cheating has enhanced my own affair with this hot outfit they paid for. Demented yet
sinfully hot!
Mystery Man swore he was going to make me beg today. Well truth be known, he couldn't wait for me to really beg....he devoured me...we started the day off with a glass of wine and we toasted....to great sex, to a perfect paradise....and then he said Happy Anniversary...we drank and then standing there, he kissed me with such passion...gotta tell you, our lips know exactly what to do...perfect connection...Last night he sent me an email, saying how he kept fantasizing that I would be leaning over the bed with one foot on the bed as he entered me from behind...his total access to my wet box as he thrusted hard inside of me....pulling out and re-entering to drive me wild. and so, we fulfilled that fantasy and it was hot. Super hot. Now, Mystery Man can usually hold his cum for quite awhile..today the outfit, the sensual connection and the fantasy set him right over the edge. And honestly, I would have been insulted if it was any other way.
He brought lunch, our favorite sandwiches (become a regular thing that he stops and gets lunch now) and we took our break.....his cock needs 10 minutes to recoup. So a perfect time to relax, talk and eat some lunch. another glass of wine...and I was feeling a little giddy....we started talking more about us. I hope it doesn't send him running for the hills but for a year, I wanted to talk. I made him promise me that he would never just take off again. He kissed me gently and promised. we talked about this mystery thing, and truth is it bothers me that i don't know his life. It bothers me that i don't know his last name. It bothers me that he could disappear without a trace. But its not going to change right now.
I love what we have just as long as I don't think. We thanked each other for all that have given to each other this past year. Yes, we were open with our feelings...I admitted i had no expectations that we would kill each other in real life...lol
And then he said...okay, tell me this weeks hysterical story. you always have a funny story to tell me. Hmmm...my dad thought that my Ashley Madison checks were from an escort service. He was nicely trying to ask me if I was doing escorting for a living. then we both started to giggle. Truth is, no dad...i give it away for free! Geez...
And then I told him that I was going to bring a pix of me as a teenager. I'm sure you were just as beautiful then as you are now, I would love to see it. Do you think I am beautiful? I tell you all the time....you have to know you are gorgeous. Sigh, it sounded so nice coming out of his mouth. He held my face in his hands and kissed me gently....you are amazing. you are pretty and so damn sexy..and i am a really lucky guy! Wow.....we kissed and then we gently made love. It wasn't hot sex, it was the slow sex we have where it is sensual, deep, and erotic. He knows i love when we look at each other in the mirror and so we proceeded into that position...slowly sliding in me and out as he kissed my neck and played with my hair whispering sweet things in my ear.....wow....it was so damn hot (even with the phone ringing off the wall)!
I lied in his arms and he started to tell me how I have this sexy yet goofy far away look like I am in paradise when i am about to cum. OMG! Is that bad? And you know you bite your bottom lip? Is that bad? He started to laugh. No,its the flashbacks that give me a hardon all week when I am not with you. Hmm...good thing I don't cross my eyes or anything funky looking!
On to total Cock attention. I love his cock. It's perfectly shaped and it is the right size...absolutely no complaints. He's my best friend I told him. so we stood up and with my gloves on I carressed his body.....it was hot with the gloves. and then I threw him back on the bed and poured wine on his cock.....and licked and sucked until he moaned continually. I love when you suck my cock. I love watching you. Gently pushing my head down until he literally was down my throat...yes, trust....true trust...i played with his cock and licked and sucked making the slurping noises that he loves....
And then we fucked again! lol this time all different positions...yes, he frogged it and he even ribbits...hysterical to me on so many different levels. A song Welcome To My World came on and he said that right after a ribbit....I froze....that's what I say on my blog and my podcast. It happened to be the song but the ribbiting and frog position and that statement. For a second I thought he knew.
Have you ever heard the Ashley Madison commercial on the radio? I think its on Howard Stern. I guess in there they say "Thank you Ashley Madison" so as we are both just about to climax and cum he screams out Thank you Ashley Madison..I just started giggling to no end. Because of my affiliate program, he makes fun of me like the bald club of america. what was that line...now I forgot. I'm not just the president, i am a client too...or something like that....i say practice what you preach. and baby, I am practicing, practicing and practicing!!! lol
Sigh, he will be gone for two weeks now. One on business and one on vacation. Can I survive another two weeks? I do not know. Gotta tell ya about mr. porsche..I screwed up today...he left a really nice message and I didn't listen to it. I was a little tipsy and overwhelmed...he went out of his way and i admitted i erased it before listening to the whole thing. He was crushed.
So what did I forget anything...oh yeah..I gave him a back and foot massage...he loves his feet massaged and while I hate feet..he actually has nice looking ones.
I'm feeling a little anxiety tonight. Usually I am totally content. This is going to be a long year...I liked when the hubby ignored me better now I'm being suffocated..
4 comments:
ONE year?!?! How can that be possible? You struggled so long to find someone, kissed a number of frogs. But I am so happy you have the sexual piece in place as you tackle "life with irresponsible Husband."
Wow! Sounds like a great day! Love your descriptions!
Cheri, it's almost Passover... a great time to make an Exodus and get out of your "slave-like" existence in your marriage.
Hopefully, it won't take 10 plagues to get your husband to let you go... but then again, the plague of the "frogs" has already happened to him and he doesn't even know it!
Okay, here's my question. After the divorce becomes final, would you ever tell the hubby about the men you've been with in the last three years?
Damn... you make us do so much work, trying to visualize you in that outfit... Yeah... It is HARD to visualize you... visualizing in my mind made me hard!
nice hot time there!!
Post a Comment