The clock radio goes off this morning. You know it blasts and usually I barely stir. Today, the station was talking about Ashley Madison Agency.....how married men and women are living secret lives through this site. It was only a second, but you had to see me jump for that snooze bar. Last thing I need is hubby on Ashley now. No baby, that's my playground...
So yes, I started the morning out with a burst of energy! Jumping out of bed and deciding to try and make the most of this day. I worked from 6A-2AM last night. Deciding that I need to figure out how to manage my life and get more dough into the pot. I know money is not the answer to happiness but the lack of it can surely make you unhappy and stressed.
More and more signs lately have been pointing to me making career growth changes. Problem....I have so many great ideas, its just making them happen....everything takes time and I really can't work anymore hours. So...I need to sit down and plan. I know I can do this....I am a survivor! I always have been...I manage to land on my feet (and its not by accident...I work my ass off). I need to sit down and do an internal evaluation but lately the overwhelming creative ideas I have..seem to give me anxiety attacks. I have to think of it as business not my life. As a business woman, I am so together. I am so directed. Gotta put that into my personal life!
Today, I am meeting Mr. Porsche. I have mixed reactions. He is beyond stressed and his compassion and friendship which used to bond us has not been there. We barely talk anymore and when I used to be his sounding board--its not there. When we are together it is great!! But today, I am not feeling sexy. I am feeling fat and ugly. Not exactly the sexual energy that I usually transmit. Today I am a blob. I am thinking about staying dressed and just sucking his cock for two hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment