WOW!! Have you looked at the poll results so far. 72% of the people who voted have had an affair. Cast your vote now!! Let's get some real stats here! (Look at the sidebar for the poll!)
Also, as an FYI, I have reconnected the podcast so for those who wanted to listen, it is now available. It's not on Itunes right now. I have to figure out how to hook it back up there.....
So, it amazes me how I could go from 2 men....so content. To actually none. Mr. Porsche is there but he has been in a wicked mood. Rrrr.....
Do I dare to look again online for my married prince charming? Not at this time..I need to get my head on straight! Focus on me.
Okay I'm exhausted...off the bed!! Wanna join me?
3 comments:
I think "taking a break" is the thing to do. That way you can clear your head and have much better perspective on the guys out there and what are reasonable expectations.
NBA players come out of the game for a few minutes, so can you!
Agreed....you have been busy for a long time. MM really messed with your head, too. As for Mr. Porsche, well, I just think you need a break from him too. Just my two cents....I do that now and again myself. Sometimes we just need to "be," no?
damn.. yeah saturday night I was horny as hell. I would have LOVED to have joined you. too bad I didn't check in here ;)
Post a Comment