Well I finally met with divorce attorney. After almost 2 years, we met face to face again. And quite frankly, he is bigger talk over the email. I think he is a little shy and just such a newbie that he was super nervous.
I was nervous too about meeting him. I mean I gained 10 lbs sincse the last time I saw him. My hair wasn't colored or cut and quite frankly, I wasn't feeling sexy. But I said who cares....let him see me at my worse.
Well we sat in his car and talked because the bookstore was packed (doesn't anyone go to the library anymore?). He was sweet, talking to me about this and that as he had the biggest hard on in his pants. The brush test was not necessary...that cock was standing out. Trying so hard to be a gentleman....I reached over and kissed him.....then slowly traced my nail up and down his face...he loved it. He gave a little boy giggle and smile.
You eyes are gorgeous..he told me. And your smile so inviting...hmmm...very nice. I brushed the outside of his pants (tease, I know) and he moaned a little. Yes, he loved the attention and I loved feeling wanted.
I got my consult about my divorce. Basically, I am screwed is what he said. He told me to try and go to a mediator too. I will have a better chance then when lawyers get involved.
I left him and he texted me. You look great!! I giggled..can you imagine how sexual I would have been if I felt sexy.
Spoke to Mr. Porsche too today. Funny how we re-aligned after a fabulous day of sex. We are sweet and cuddly again on the phone with each other. Of course I was thinking this weekend...was the sex better because Mystery Man is out of the picture? Did we connect better because it is just us now? I truly wonder.
Okay, I am off to bed. Have a damn toothache. It figures, I was looking for a dentist online yesterday and today, I get a toothache. Rrrrrrr....I hate dentists....
3 comments:
Ditto the advice about getting a mediator. It's all the rage, here in California at least, because a lot of the expensive arguing and posturing between attorneys gets reduced.
a dentist...
all that drilling and probing..
it could turn out quite erotic my dear,,,
I have to agree with Percy - a bit of oral massage might do wonders for a toothache. ;)
Post a Comment