Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Found a hottie on Ashley












Well, there is this cute guy on Ashley...I sent him a note. I keep my profile off so he actually didn't respond back. Probably thought it was a fake...oh well. I don't want to leave it on because I will then get emails from others and I am not ready to answer. Although, I have found myself doing searches lately. Hmmm....maybe I am ready to re-enter the world!

Mr, Porsche is MIA. and I am upset. I have a feeling I will hear from him tomorrow but our relaionship is strained right now. Wow, two months ago....I was the most content woman and now I have no one. Amazing how life works...

Well today I found this story online. How fucking funny.. This woman is selling her husband's cheating girlfriends underwear and the emty condom wrapper. Only on the internet!! Man, I want to sell something offbeat. I have to figure out what!





Funny, life is so amusing!

2 comments:

Playm8 said...

Cheri - Sorry to hear about Mr. Porsche going MIA, but I was unable to read the full blog because the ebay ad is superimposed over it. The ad does look funny, though.

my blog said...

I am surprised to hear this.



bpfs