I decided to re-do the Rendezvous Radio website with better information for having an affair. So to my surprise, I went to the website and was amazed. Amazed at how different I am today from when I was then. There was a teenage dreamy feel to my thoughts and desires. You can sense the excitement, the desire and I wrote such great poems of desperation.....ite
Reading the website, I realized that I have become an amateur in the field yet no longer that newbie with rose colored glasses and starry eyes. I still believe in romance, I still believe in my soulmate is still out there. But that virgin cheater in me is gone.
I want to thank you all for your advice on the MM matter. And quite frankly, you are 100% right. I sent a sweet note to MM that I care and I am here for him. Realizing how much I do miss our rendezvous' and escapes. Yes , I miss his lips, I miss his cock, I miss the amazing sex! My desire to hold him again is overwhelming but I have to accept it for now.
And Mr. Porsche....my feelings...getting way too comfortable for him. He's feeling way too much control these days. So, I am retreating. I am not calling today nor am I going to discuss any work with him. He wants his work completed...he needs to mention it to me. No good morning baby today. I had forgotten something about out last meeting but my subconscious did not. He had said as we were in the heat of the moment "You love being my slut, you love when I control you and I use you". Now it was all part of the role BUT Cheri does not like the USE YOU part. All weekend was sitting with me. Use me? I don't think so darling....while he meant nothing by it--I need respect. In an affair, you do use each other in a way...each one getting out of it what they need. However, the words didn't sit well with me. I feel like Patrick Swayze's line "No body puts baby in the corner!!"
So, today I am feeling independent and alive. Determined to get my work and projects done. So what do you think should be on the new website? What tips, commments, information was the most useful to you on your journey so far?
4 comments:
I was wondering about that when you posted your last sex romp with Porsche... I don't fully understand the D&S stuff.. maybe it is a release.. but he is a big shot anyway.. Yeah go with your gut feeling is what I always say....
tips.. well you have most of them.. clearing the web history is HUGE..
have fun, be discrete, enjoy the other person, enjoy yourself... well those aren't tips.. but they are what we all really want...
Way to come out of your corner, Baby. Perhaps you are heeding the advice of your psychic from some time back. ;)
I'm excited for you! This sounds like you really are making a new and even better start.
And if you make it to the west coast, I promise not to use you. Well . . . at least not that kind of "use" . . .
Cheri,
As a long time practitioner of BDSM, some people are just more dominating than others. Some keep pushing the "bottom". The thing to remember is safe, sane and consensual.
Post a Comment