Weird thing happened today with Mr. Porsche and while it probably shouldn't bother me,it really does. I do work for him and a project needed to be paid for. I charge him cost so I asked him for his credit card number. And he didn't want to give it to me. Mind you, I have a credit card number (and even an actual credit card) from each of my clients for some reason or another. If I am going to charge cost for something, I have them pay direct for it (and they appreciate it....this way they never question if I was making money on it).
Now I know he likes to control everything...and it wasn't the cost, it was the fact that I would have his credit card number. I was shocked. First of all, he should know me better. I pride myself on the person I am. I know I have had affairs BUT I don't lie or steal about anything else EVER in my life. And he knows me. I mean, I was approached this week (indirectly) by my biggest competitor and I turned the person down. Ethics is important to me. Yes, the money would have been amazing and quite frankly, I threw out a number that was so ridiculous so that he wouldn't approach me directly (I would have to burn all bridges, and I am not like that). Stupid? Probably....but that is who I am.
Am I crazy for being hurt by his reaction? He did give it to me in the end....But, think about it. This is a man who trusts me with his cock deep inside my throat, my long nails up his ass rubbing his prostate....a man who trusts my business instincts and brainstorms with me on business decisions......a man whose biggest secret in the world I hold, where we both could cause both our lives to completely tumble if our affair was found out.....and he's worried about a damn credit card. I mean if I was a thief, I could steal it while he was in the shower, 100 times by now....GEEZ...I am hurt and while I know I should have let it pass....I couldn't. I had sent him some business stuff we are working on and of course I mentioned it in there. Actually was considering to not even use the credit card but frankly, its the end of the month and he would have to wait till Wednesday for me to order it if I put it through my business.
Please explain men to me?
On a side note, my son has been wanting an earring. I have always said I was going to make a big deal out of it for him to get one (although I think men look hot with an earring). Anyway, he's been asking for two years and yesterday....I just said ok. He was shocked. And then he went and got an earring. Now my son is a quiet boy. Very handsome, but quiet and shy (ok, not like I am today but like I was when I was younger). Anyway, I pick him and his friends up tonight (did I mention that I am the cool mom who is allowed to be the pickup)...and the boys got into the car and one of them said that a girl gave me son her number! Hehehehehe.....how funny....my son was blushing but I was so excited for him. My baby is growing up. Funny thing....I haven't seen him in the shower for a long time...I used to worry, well his pecker was soooo small. Two weeks ago, I saw him in the shower for the first time (I have glass doors and had to run in quickly)...and I was relieved to see...he has finally hit puberty....lol Funny how you hate to think of your children in that way. Oh my...that's like thinking of your parents having sex....UGH!!!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment