Monday, March 09, 2009

Cheri's Chanting On Life


Wow, oh wow, oh wow! Choices? Hmmm....so many choices. With this new found "Screw it all attitude" that has come upon me....I can almost hear Bon Jovi singing in the background "It's my Life" (okay, I'll put it below so you can experience the full drama as I am writing this post!) Yes, self pity and anger are quite the recipe for disaster.....so which direction should I go?! I think the clocks turned back and the world lost their mind with the hour.

My Thoughts on The Screwperman Search
Today I don't give a flying fuck....yup...sums it up. I am tired of torturing myself about having written this blog and causing the destruction of Mystery Man and me. How he found my blog is still a damn mystery. I mean really now...I have searched Screwperman about nine million ways and quite frankly....those picture that came up are not even connected to a Screwperman search...I've been doing this for awhile and those would not have been the pix that came up. There are millions of blogs and trillions of websites....crap...I can't get a good search position for Ashley Madison no matter how hard I try these days but he can find my blog with one damn search. Extramarital affairs, cheating, idiot, dysfunctional blonde who loves to suck cock ....now let's see who finds me based on those words....OH...and I did a search....Superman sex and I found pix so here they are....They do exist (ok, I am feeling a little better)...

Cheri's Thoughts On The Goverment
Today was one of those days when you sit around and wonder, it must be me. It can't be that the whole world around me is that dysfunctional. Or are they? I never curse anyone, I try not even to raise my voice when its a professional matter...today, I lost it. You see, I appealed my taxes and was waiting for the Assessment Review Board to review it. In January, I got a note saying my home was assessed for lower....great! Then today I got a note saying that the appeal came through and they assessed it for 100,000 more. ?!?!!?! So I called...turned out....I had to appeal before I got the results before my last appeal. WHAT?!?!? Well I appealed 2008 and the lower tax assess was for 2009 and I was suppose to appeal that. So let me get this straight.....I appealed...didn't get a response to my appeal but I should have appealed again even though I got a note saying that my house was worth less from the state..I had to appeal something you told me..before I got the appeal results.?!?!?!! OKAY I WAS LOSING IT NOW....I finally gave in...okay, I will leave accept this appeal you sent me and appeal for the assessment you sent to me. IT's too late..March 2 was the appeal closing date.... All I could say was "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? YOU SENT THIS LETTER OUT ON THE 4th of March....."

And we wonder why are government is so damn dysfunctional? Does that make sense to you. It sadly did to her. I was beside myself...I have to wait two years now to see any additional tax break. I called the Big Swig in my State....waste of time, they were confused. This government is truly losing it. I am convinced.

Cheri's Thoughts On Extramarital Affairs and Fucking
Okay, I love to have sex. I love to be in that motel, forget the world and go wild! Yes, the song Closer...."I want to fuck you like an animal! I want to feel you on the inside" is on my MySpace....BTW, its a flashback frenzie for me..one flashback after another...I can't take it...I put all the songs that used to trigger flashbacks on my myspace....GREAT...now I am being tortured by the music!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

So back to sex...What I need right now is a nice hard cock. Yup..that's it. I need to be taken away to that place so far away....Total Paradise...no worries, no thoughts, a total escape where I can just have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm....where there is nothing but me, the man and the mirrors and lights. Where we do it in every position until we drop and cannot do it anymore. Where I can feel myself spreading with each time he pulls out and goes back in.....Until we are both totally cumless. A total relaxed, balanced state....

so here Cheri sits....a month ago....too many men...today....well I am certainly not writing about the wild sex I had today. I want WILD SEX right now.....AND there is no one. NO ONE!!!!!! I don't want Security Man anymore. I could call him but I don't want him. SOOOOO....I am throwing a SEX TEMPER TANTRUM right now...I am acting like a spoiled brat but I want it and I want it from Mystery Man..right now.. AND that isn't happening....so now what do I fucking do?!!? Start again...go back to the damn fucking pond?!

Back to Ashley Madison tonight...that's it. Start the search again. Once again, he's gone (oh, wait till I see that he's been on Ashley, that might break a few blood vessels in my head...lol).

Okay, I am a little calmer..thanks for listening....an emotional unload....so seriously, what is my next move?! I don't know. Begin the search again? Wild, hot sex is not easy to find. So how do I know without doing it?! What makes that hot connection?! What makes that magic.....that spark...those tingles?! I wish I knew. Has anyone out there had such a connection with more than one person?! Or was that it for me?! Oh now that would really suck....

So now, I am going to take a bath....and I am going to think. The fork in the road is there once again...which direction do I take?!


3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Maybe he lied about how he found you.

I found your blog linked to another blog that I found linked to another blog and so on. Is it possible that he found your blog the same way I did; pure dumb luck?

Maybe he is embarrassed to say that he was reading about something really kinky, and your blog was linked to it.

The easy thing would be if (assuming he is reading your blog now), he would just leave a comment with the real search string. Nothing to lose.

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here in Florida; I'd love to help you out of your slump....

Anonymous said...

I don't know your history because I only just got here but this

I want WILD SEX right now.....AND there is no one. NO ONE!!!!!! I don't want Security Man anymore. I could call him but I don't want him. SOOOOO....I am throwing a SEX TEMPER TANTRUM right now...

sums up exactly how I have been feeling and why I am now doing what I am doing even though its not with the man I want

good luck