Saturday, March 21, 2009

Created A Sex Maniac

So if you remember awhile back, I turned a friend onto Ashley Madison. She has a boyfriend but quite frankly, he's a stick in the mud. She is like his pretend wife, running errands for him, taking care of his children......hmmm...doesn't sound exciting to me. And I could see she was missing something. So, I told her to go to Ashley.

Well, well, well....she has really been living it up. I can't even keep track of her. She has been with more men in the last three weeks then I think I have in the last three years. Her days are filled with lunch sex, after work sex, evening dinners and blowjobs. She is doing it in motels, back of cars.....she is going WILD! And she likes each man for a different reason so it is hard for her to choose. A similiar situation happened to her...the man she was with, the first one who she liked a lot, kept his distance. She felt it was over. She hadn't heard from him in a few weeks. And then he popped in again. Is that the norm? Why do men do that? Women need to know where they stand....men seem to not care. Women look for closure...men seem to be okay with things lingering and they assume you have been sitting around waiting for them.

This guy is her MM. She had a great time with him. He melted her. I am beginning to think it may be that motel. I recommended her to go there and they had an amazing time. Well, now she is a regular there. Funny story, she was with one man at 11AM there and then returned that evening to the same motel with another guy. WOW.....half jokingly I told her that the motel is going to think you are a prostitute. So now she keeps thanking me for telling her about Ashley Madison Agency. I keep telling her not to thank me that I did not create this, she is the one who has chosen this life now. I just gave her the website address. the girl is flying high! It is so funny.

I don't know, silly as it may sound. I have never been with any guy to the motel where Mystery Man and I went. That was our place. Such memories, such fun, such a connection--I wouldn't be able to do someone else in that motel. And that is a great place.....but its as if it is our place. I wonder if he ever took anyone else there? I hope not. I know it is silly but I don't think I can ever do anyone else there. Too many flashbacks, too much amazing sex....

So I guess I created a sex maniac. Geez, I don't want that on my head. Today she went to a psychiatrist's office and screwed him on his couch....lol I think she had two guys dicks in her mouth every day this week....her vibrator must miss her terribly!

4 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Ha. You've created a monster, and I'd bet she's very grateful for it. ;)

I have the same thing about hotels. There with one guy, and it's their place everafter.

Anonymous said...

Men coming close and then pulling away -- in "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" that is called the 'rubber band' effect. It is just part of their nature. Being all wound up last week I almost went on AM, but felt bad as I just wanted to be annoying and didn't feel that my play should cost some guys so much money. (I had re-read some of what you wrote about the cost.) Glad I didn't as now I'm feeling better about things.

Anonymous said...

LOL...Living it up? Hmmm.. To me that is traveling the world, nice dinners, doing numerous activities etc.

It's more like whoring it up (but at least she's having fun).

A Sinful Affair said...

I think you have created a monster! lol! As long as she is having fun and no one gets hurt then there is no harm!