Mr. Porsche and I are in a weird place right now. After our picnic disaster last week, he decided to make it up to me this week. We met at our regular hotel and he immediately gave me the biggest kiss.
Our ammunition of toys has grown where the bag is busting at the seams. He just bought me another vibrator that was huge, more vibrating eggs, a rocket...I swear its amazing that they don't think we are having an earthquake when we have sex because of all the vibrating going on.
He was playful yet there was this edge to him. Mr. Porsche can have a heart of gold but the world doesn't see that side of him. There is that deviant side and there is also a total hard ass which his employees see. He's not someone you want to cross because he is not forgiving. Yet, I do admit, I know how to squirm my way into that little place in his heart that is delicious. However, today I could tell he had that edge...oh he was sweet but the cuddly, holding side of him hasn't been around lately.
He had been on four business calls and I was getting annoyed. So when he finally laid down on the bed in the position that I usually will give him a massage...I felt this rebellious side of me come out. Yes, I can be a real PITA at times. I like to be annoying so I did something that I knew would set him off. I smacked his ass really, really hard. Oh it was worth the giggle attack I had until he looked at me with that face and I knew I was in trouble. Mr. Porsche is ridiculously strong. I mean there is no way I would ever win wrestling. Some guys will hold back so as not to hurt you..not Mr. Porsche...he is going to win. So he threw me over his knee and smacked me ten times so damn hard that I could feel it the entire rest of the day. Ouch! Ironically, we got into talking about an affair that he had where the girl had a cage and he would wrap the nipples clamps around the bar and then paddle her ass. I proceeded to mention that I have no intention of EVER going down a cage road.
I rarily questioned whether Mr. Porsche had been with other people. I asked him how many affairs he had and he said two. Today was not a day where he was letting me in, I could tell. Yeah the girl he just confessed and me. For some reason I know now there is a long line. He always claimed that he hasn't been with anyone else, that he hasn't had the time since we are together. He also never asks about me although lately he has been passing comments about the other men. Interesting now he thinks I am with others.
The sex was great....I love when he has toys coming at me at all angels. I cum like there is not tomorrow and when he fucks me from behind. Mmmmm...I love it. I love the thrusting and the one finger up my ass sends me over the edge. And of course his prostate toy...I wanted to really make him cum hard so it was fun working together until he told me thats the spot. Like a science project almost...he truly loves that prostate toy. So great sex and then I need my relaxing in his arms. It is never a problem but today, it seemed to be a problem.
I said lay here so I can cuddle into you. And then he started laying on top of me and kissing me really hard and tickling me. And then he started licking my neck and holding me down. And then he was totally being irritating and refused to cuddle with me. I was laughing because he was tickling me to death as he was holding me down and then we were wrestling because I was licking his neck which he hates or when I put my tongue in his ear but all I wanted to do was lie there. No words, just veg out. He was acting like such an ass AND he knew it. Leave me alone I just want to lie here...I really meant it. At this point, I just wanted to enjoy the way my body feels after an orgasm....so balanced, so floaty, so relaxed. And he was annoying me. But he kept going at it and while I was laughing I was getting pissed too. Go take your fucking shower! I said to him and he responded I guess I am not perfect. Ohhh....so this is what he was trying to do. Purposely annoy me because he was afraid of intimacy today. Aaaaah...well baby doll, I know exactly how to annoy you back. "mr. Porsche, I wuvvv you". Hehehehe. I can feel that got to him. And now he was tickling me even more.....and I got his ear and I said 'baby, I love you. I am going to send you love notes all night tonight because I love you so much". hehehehe.....Don't play like that. YES! I hit a nerve. and then he wrestled with me again.
Truth is, I do love him. I love him for who he is and how great he makes me feel (most of the time). And I may even be in love with him to a point. But I do not have the I wish you would leave your wife love. I have to say that I feel I am lucky that I have never felt that love for any frog. I can only see that love hurting really bad.
I left the hotel and he knew I was a little annoyed. It was a weird feeling because I had a great time but yet there was something poking at me. He's pushing me away yet keeping me near. It's a weird thing going on right now. I am very frustrated by it. the first month we were together, I lied in his arms in a restaurant parking lot and he kissed me. Now, I have the public plague. If he never did it before I can see, but this is a new thing for him.
So I am trying to figure it out. Is he pushing me away because he wants to make sure that I don't get too much closer to him OR is he pushing me away because he thinks I am dating and he is saving his own feelings thinking I am leaving one day? I would say it was me being too close but lately he keeps mentioning other men. There are times I think he might have been to my blog. I screwed up once and sent an email from my account at rendezvous radio. He mentioned getting the pix and I ignored it. Okay, if he finds the blog, I give up. Can't a girl have a diary online without lovers reading it...? LOL Actually if he found it, I would have known by now. He would have slipped a little. Although I have seen him in business deals and he is excellent and keeping things to himself until the time is exactly right to pounce. Whatever his reason, he succeeded in getting what he wanted. He pushed me away a little. He put my guard back up, I plan on keeping a little distance.
1 comment:
He's fucking with you, teasing you, testing.
Go with it.
You know he's the one you want.
You know he'll be back.
He likes to be in control, but inside, he's what you want.
You know it.
play with it, play with him.
I love reading about he and you.
Post a Comment