I am amazed at the double standard men seem to think is okay. I should sit here and be totally dedicated to them but they can do whatever the fuck they want. Mr. Cableman has been juggling three women. All of which he claims to want to be just friends with, with possible fringe benefits on the side. He told me the other day that he slept with one of these woman, which is fine. I can't say anything. But since he is so open about it, he asked me and I told him that I had a date the other night (I admit I didn't tell him that it was the night that we were suppose to meet up...I made him believe it was the next night).
Anyway, he was annoyed today. Said it was no big deal but he was acting like a baby. Asked me if I slept with him and I changed the topic. When I talked about going out to dinner this week, he said no...you will have a date I am sure. He's acting like a baby. I thought he didn't care if I dated...encouraged it. Well he did until I went out and did something about it.
I don't get men. I am suppose to sit around and wait for them until they decide what they want? Amazing how they get annoyed when I am with someone else. Well I can't wait. I learned from the past that sitting around waiting for a man to decide if he wanted to return was pure torture and not whats best for me. Grrrrr.....men!
Today was a rough day for me. I am having problems with my kid. Its the age I think...17. He realizes that there isn't much I can do. He doesn't help me around here and quite frankly, today, I got scared. I had such a panic attack that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I can't get a hold of my life sometimes. It's so overwhelming the things that I have to do. Can someone stop the world for me for one week so I can catch up?
3 comments:
It is all in the mind of a man, there are too many differences to begin to explain. Haha.
I can see myself having sex with another woman, but I sure don't want some other dude's dick in my wife. Guess it goes the same for girlfriend/mistress/etc. Guess there are exceptions, but I'm betting this is the norm.
Yes it is a double standard. And an ironic one at that.
It's just neediness.
He may have these other women but he values you more, so you receiving the attention of another man makes him feel threatened.
Post a Comment