Spring is in the air and with the nice weather it seems to bring back a lot of blasts from the past. Yes, the past week I have heard from so many old frogs and well tadpoles that didn't even make it to frog level actually. Most, didn't even make it to a status on my blog since it was minor conversations and most didn't even make it to a date. I would say about 5 of those came back this week. So what is in the air? Do you think it is the nice weather ramps up those hormones?
Yes, the fireman re-appeared to say hello, Mr. Security just dropped me a line and Facebook divorce attorney. Then came that guy who I met for lunch, we had a great time and then he disappeared for three weeks on business. I didn't hear from him when he returned and quite frankly..that was fine. Turned out, while he was away, he hooked back up with his ex (the one that he moved out of his house for but decided that he didn't want to be with her). Now to me this guy is a total red flag. He has this intense affair, leaves his family and when he was separated, didn't want to continue the affair with her. She is wild, threesomes, sex in crazy places, she would do anything for him. Now he has returned to his wife, decided that affair was toxic, would never leave his family for her BUT he sleeps with her again and now is concerned. This guy is crazy. I am keeping my distance, the man loves drama.
The most hysterical return was the guy who when I went out and whipped his cock out at the bar? do you remember him? the one that wanted me to see his uncircumsized dick and then I tied him up in his car? Hi How are you? I was thinking about you? Hmmmm...so what were you thinking?? Thinking that I never wanted to see you again? Thinking that you were a total ass? Whatever he was thinking I chose to ignore him.
Another guy, we chatted for a little bit. We never met but he had told me that he was seeing someone and wanted to see how that went. He contacted me and said he was out of that relationship and has been thinking about me....wanted to contact me for three weeks but didn't think I would want to hear from him. Honestly, i don't remember why we drifted. He's been caring this guilt around that he upset me or hurt me and wants to see me. Hmmmm..I didm't even remember why we stopped talking. I think I got caught up in the fireman.
And then there are those that call and IM for over a year. I dom't even answer them. We never had anything...our lips didn't touch and two I didm't meet. I don't know what they think but we had no connection....its time to move on.
So its been a weird week. I don't kmow where these men are coming from. I did hear from Mr. Prize. Now that was a welcomed hello. Always nice to touch base with someone you did care about from your past. The millionaire I slept with was also online and his wife left him..so we chatted a little. He sucked in bed so I am not resuming anything there.
So now when I look out my window and see my beautiful daffadils blooming, I am going to see a grouping of men's cocks. Its seems they bloom the same time of year...a garden of cocks to pick...mmmmm...now there is a delectable visual!!
No comments:
Post a Comment