So I finally found out why my kid is so nuts. He has a girlfriend. He didn't tell me but a friend called me to tell me. yes, the neighborhood gossip. I waited for him to tell me and he still hasn't. I finally hinted that I knew something. Then he starts blurting out all this gossip on some of my friends kids and he was blown away that I knew it all. HA!!
yes, I am lucky enough that the neighborhood gossiper is my friend since I was 2 years old. We happened to both move to this neighborhood and she can tell you anything you want to know about anyone for three towns in each direction. Ten minutes with her and I know everyones dirty little secrets. Now of course, there is one thing, I am extremely selective on what I tell her. Let's just say, she does not know about my blog, my secret life, any frogs, NOTHING! Actually when I got separated, I did tell her. It was the easiest way for the entire neighborhood to know and I wouldn't have to tell anyone. And it worked, I honestly had to tell no one after I told her and the word got out. See, it works in your favor sometimes!
So my son and I had a crazy conversation about reputations and then he started talking about my friends....THE MOMS. It seems the kids give the moms labels. The righteous person I am said to my son, I fly below the radar so I am sure that I do not have a label. Some of the moms are known as Psychos, Bipolar, Stripper Poles in their bedrooms, pill poppers, baseball moms, cool moms, the irritant, pta moms, buddy moms.... when I said I had no label my son started to laugh hysterical. WHAT?! I was hoping for cool mom title. Mom, your a MILF. WHAT?! Please, you had to hear my friends say that about you. They say it all the time when they come into the house. Now I am laughing hysterical. No wonder why they talk to my chest...lol So, I gotta say..I am glad to be labeled a MILF. Some of the frogs used to joke around and say that but come on....I didn't think the kids really gave moms that title.
Well at least the door was cracked open with my son a little. I know its a strange conversation but its a start and I plan on trying to discuss it in detail a little more. I don't want to be a grandma line was thrown in as he walked out of the room and I did say we need to have a condom conversation....Oh, and btw, my ex was here and I was so grossed out. He's a friggin child....he was grinning like what did you say? I told him...nothing. He's an idiot. I thought he might be on his level and my son could talk to him but my son doesn't want to discuss anything with him. Yes, I have a son with raging hormones. Ironically, we are both sneaking around. Okay, tonight is going to be the serious talk....oh, and btw, the girl is adorable.
2 comments:
MILF! Thats a compliment, girl!
I think so! And I am going to take it that way. I am not a Cougar just a MILF. The little boys don't do it for me although my friends have been dipping into cougar land. I guess when you have an ex that was a child, you want a man now! I wear the MILF title with pride!! lol
Post a Comment