Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Fireman Lights My Fire

I have posts sitting in my draft. On Monday, I had been in a huge depression, didn't get out of bed. I was getting scared. Yesterday better, but still feeling this intense loneliness. Had a huge fight with Mr. Astronaut...its a sick thing, he wants me yet he is so emotionally withdrawn.

Well I will fill you in tomorrow. Today was a whirlwind of men...as if the flood gates opened and the frogs all surfaced. However, I had a date tonight with The Fireman. It was smokin...we are talking that man does things to me. I really like him because he sexually turns me on and the man keeps me laughing hysterical throughout the entire date. Never a lull, we just laugh and laugh. Honestly, I a, exhausted right now, a little tipsy and gotta get up in the morning. Tonight was great. Great food, great conversation, hysterical laughs, amazing chemistry and a lot of play a the end....I feel good right now. More sexually hot details tomorrow...sweet dreams!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sounds like the perfect date there, Cheri. I'm looking forward to the hot details!