Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Anticipation Of Our Rendezvous

Today was a tiring day. I can hardly move. But here is a quick update. Mr. Heart called and emailed and was so attentive today. Funny how you learn someones pattern so easily. Without him even saying it....I knew he wanted to meet again. So predictable...making sure he lavishes me in attention to convince me to meet him. Well, it didn't work this time. Actually kind of annoyed me. Don't disappear for a few days and think that you are going to now sweet talk me into your bed. It would be fine, if he didn't think I didn't notice. Please, I am not stupid. He wants to meet tomorrow....nah, I decided that I am not re-arranging my schedule for him. You want me, you have to bend a little too.

Mr. Feet also called. I swear, there was a 1/2 hour window today where I must have been sending out the Cheri Bat Signal (or Frog Signal)...because my phone was ringing off the hook. He is very sweet. Actually got me some medical information I had asked about. Now that was thoughtful. I love when someone is thoughtful. Doing something for you without you having to ask. Not sure where we are going. He's well aware of Mr. Government and well I kind of put up a little boundary there hinting that I wasn't sure what was up with that (I'm not...but I didn't want him to think he was totally gone yet). He wanted to meet this week...I recommended next week. Not sure I want to start something new right now. Life is a little confusing.

Then there is tadpole---who managed to sneak up on me! I was hoping we would be able to meet for coffee BUT due to a glitch (which couldn't be avoided) it didn't amount to the coffee. But we were on the phone for over an hour as I did my work. In fact, the sweet thing, I was lost and he was trying to direct me to the right location. The conversation was hysterical....left...okay left..right..no I meant that was right...its at the star....(he was looking at mapquest). A typical Abbott and Costello routine as I am making the wrong turns and taking ban hour to get to a place that was 10 minutes away. But it was kind of cute...I felt like a damsel in distress and he was saving me! Thankfully it wasn't quick sand!

Now if you listened to our conversation--he cant do much talking in his office. So, can you believe that I did most of the talking?? ME?!??! Okay, I am not the quiet one. I admit it. If you get a word in every 15 minutes, that's amazing. So since he can't talk (and we couldn't meet) I asked him to email me what our meeting would have been. Well I can't post his email...first, I didn't ask and I don't post if someone reads this if I don't ask first (but it was damn juicy). It's one thing that I throw myself out there and open up...I always respect someones privacy...BUT...I decided to post my response (giving you an idea of what his email must have been about). Actually, I think he's asleep and will not get it until the morning so.....you are probably seeing it first. I hope he doesn't mind....(sorry tadpole..if you do).

So here goes: My response!

I came home tonight.....just barely being able to walk to the front door. I walked in, threw some dinner on the table and opened my laptop excited for the email that was hopefully awaitng me....

there is was...I couldn't answer it as I would have liked,,,,but just reading it got me all excited. My nipples were already reacting.....

I decided to wait to answer it until I am upstairs.....alone in my bed. I re-read the email and imagined your hands exploring my body....how wet can would you make me? how excited would I get? ARe you a passionate person? What approach would you take? Slow and gentle? Or decisive and intense? The anticipation of either was getting me wetter.

I can't help but start to let my hands wander as I read the words. So imaginative YET so descriptive that I can almost feel your hands wandering my face....I can almost feel lips biting my nipples. I can almost feel your hands in between my legs. BUT, not totally...so I decide to begin the email again...and use my hand as a prop. Imagining that it is your hand.

I start rubbing my check and slowly moving my hands down to my nipples. The anticipation has already made my nipples hard. I do not bite..but I squeeze them imagining it is your lips and teeth on them. I let out a slight moan. Then my hands wander down to my pussy. Slowly moving my lace underwear to the side and slipping my finger in...just touching my clit.. Steady circles..I can't resist...I have to insert a finger. The juices have certainly begun to flow...and I use it to lessen the friction as I rub my clit.

Now, I see myself lying there...with you watching as I masturbate...determined to bring myself to a climax. Determined to release the tightness and pressure in the walls. Determined to let the juices violently flow. I can see your eyes on me as I am masturbating...I can see your eyes widen as I insert two fingers...I can see your cock growing and watch you as you stroke it intensely. Will we be able to sync this maturbation session so we cum at the same time?

My eyes on you....my lips longing for you...yet I know that the rule was that we were not to touch each other until we have completed masturbating. Can I make you cum from just watching me? Only time will tell.

Well my body cannot wait any longer....I am just about to reach the point of no return. I can feel my body begin to surge....I can feel the lightness in my head...I can feel that tingling throughout my body..l can hear myself moan...

Now the big question...will you help me finish off what you caused?? Or am I left alone to complete the job??
XOXOXO

So, do you think he is going to like it??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, where does the line form, if he's not available? Lol.

Have a great day, my dear.

XO

Percy said...

Duh! you think he liked it?..
OMG
vivid imagination. I got a visual! ;-)

Speakin' My Mind said...

God Damn woman!

If that is the email, I am dying to hear what happens when you actually meet.

I'll get inline behind jim...LoL
Unless of course, jim isn't paying attention and I can sneak in front of him...LoL

Hale McKay said...

Whew! (Pant-pant!) Thar was some e-mail!

Cheri said...

Hi Jim! you are first my dear!!

Percy-Yeah, I think he did!! Actually he told me he did! lol

Hey Speakin--who knows when we will meet but for now..the line forms to the right. Jim is pretty attentive, you'll have to do some fancy persuading to get in front of him (HINT: try a blonde in a Santa Suit-lol)

Hey Stretch--insane huh? Now that can be interesting!

Hale- no salvating on the computer...you'll really get an electrical shock. He liked it. I still like wonderland!!