Friday, June 16, 2006

Couldn't Get Laid if I was in the middle of Times Square Naked!

Last night was hysterical. Now, this is so typical of my life right now. So many men YET no penis to fulfill me. I swear if I was lying naked in Times Square......with my legs open wide..waiting for a penis..... something would happen to every man who came near me. Hit by a car, killed by a drug dealer, mugged...something....there is someone upstairs working over time to keep me out of trouble.

Went to a party last night in the city. Originally I was going with a friend who I cannot discuss my secret lovers life with so I made no plans to see any of my potentials (Curious George, Mr. Government, Mr. Heart and a new contender-- who is also a doctor and is also not related to my work in anyway).

So now I was meeting a different friend who was meeting me at the party. Which means that I have total freedom BEFORE the party and AFTER the party. Excellent opportunity to get in touch with one of my City Secret Lovers.

First stop, Curious George. We have been webcamming for a long time and have never met face to face. I really wanted to meet....just to have lunch, coffee, something. I knew there would be no serious sexual play BUT I really wanted to meet him face to face. He's always careful, so I don't call...he does check his IM though on a regular basis. I IM'd him...no response in two days. I took that as he couldn't make it (turns out he hadn't signed on THOSE TWO DAYS). Called him from the train just to say hi! Can't blame the guy, but glad I got to hear his voice.

Next stop, Mr. Heart. We were suppose to meet this week so this would be a perfect opportunity. He did through the night before but hey, how often does Cheri come to the city. "Call me before you leave the party. And I will meet you after". We were only 10 blocks away from each other. Perfect opportunity. I called him before, his phone was still off. Called him again after--his phone was still off. So, I was blown off....he probably didn't get up or just didn't feel like meeting me. So guess who is quite pissed today. At least pick up say you are sorry but you are exhausted. Well, not even a call today. I have been through this before with others and well I don't want to go down that path again. I am not going to call and I'm not going to put up with bullshit. I'm getting too old.....lol.

The new contender happened to call me--he didn't know I was in the city. Unfortunately, I didn't hear the phone and he left a message....strike three. Three men and I am out. It was kind of humorous...but now the real hysterical of all the scenerios.

Mr. Government and I have been trying to meet for coffee for two weeks now. Everytime he calls, I have plans I can't break. Last night, he texted me...."meet me for coffee tonight, please"! Yeah, I'm all the way in the city.....he's by me. Way too funny. We keep missing each other by a 2 hour window every time. Sigh! We spoke as I was taking the train home. I do miss him. There is a certain comfort level with him. There is a certain....familiarity. And I feel so protected when I am with him. Like for a change, I don't have to be the strong one unless I want to be. I know, its Mr. Government. I don't know....confusion.

Well I did not meet ANY MAN!! That is correct, FREE, 4 men and I still couldn't get laid. Actually, I found it quite humorous but if I don't get laid soon......I may die!!


I came home and masturbated thinking about these men. Thinking about how it would be like to have sex with them......thinking about having sex with them....damn...I need to get laid.

3 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Bang! Bang! Bang! Damn it, Cheri, I've been beating on your door for twenty minutes! Open up - the door first.

To alter an old joke ... You couldn't get laid with a fist full of pardons on death row of a men's penitentiary.

Cheri said...

Aaah!! you are too much! lol I didn't hear you banging because I must have been getting banged at the time!! lol XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

whore