Yes, Secret Lovers Lane has its first....Guest Blogger!! the infamous, Hale McKay... Hale sent me this tonight and well I was laughing so hard, I nearly peed in my pants...the tears were streaming down my face with laughter (a demented man with a warped sense of humor like my own). So I had to share....... Introducing (drum roll please--Hale McKay's checklist for me to use when choosing a lover at Secret Lover's Lane)!
If you've ever visited Secret Lovers Lane, then you know about the de-lovely, delicious woman who lives there. It is Cheri I'm talking about, of course.
Now, Cheri has desires, and she wants, needs these desires attended to. We have met, in her prose, some of her callers, teasers, and most recently a doer.
I wonder, is she looking for a certain kind of man? Is she looking only for some man meat? Or both?
I have created a list of possible candidates for her to consider. Maybe she can use the list as a sort of "checklist," or a "check-off sheet."
So what kind of man is she seeking? Just who is welcome to pleasure her in Secret Lovers Lane? I have decided that I'll stay away from physical attributes like build, looks, size, etc. Rather I have chosen occupations for her to choose from. Consider the following:
1) Mechanic - He can check out her rear end, tune up her engine, and lube her. He'll show her his dip stick. He'll align her chassis, adjust her headlights, and let her try the stick shift.
2) Milkman - Sometimes she'll want the deliveries in the rear at the back door.
3) Lawyer - He'll know several different ways to screw her.
4) Banker - He'll never pull out too early - so she won't lose interest.
5) Landscaper - He'll keep her bush moist.
6) Fisherman - He'll be handy with a pole and use a large worm for bait.
7) Mason - He knows how to lay more than bricks.
8) Author - He'll know just the right time to get to a climax.
9) Mailman - Makes special deliveries to her box.
10)Executive - He makes a stiff proposition when she has an opening and gets something straight between them.
And last, but not the least ...
11)Frogman - Always knows when and where to dive.
Hale can be found at my favorite sites. Lick on (oops click on ) It Occurred To Me!
Love ya Hale!! And now I wonder which I should choose....Can I have them all?????
7 comments:
That was good...
Sure you can have them all....this is Secret Lovers Lane...LOL
Great list! My lover is somewhat of a mechanic and landscaper, so I have those fields covered. LOL
Lol . . . quite an extensive list of categories. Good job, Hale.
XO
Yeah!! Lori said I can have them all!!! Should I start forward or backwards???
Scarlett...now that is a yummy combination.
Jim--so where do you fit on Hale's list?!?
I just knew that post would work a lot better on your site than mine.
Darn! I forgot the Butcher, the Baker and the Candlestick Maker.
Hmmm . . . I'll have to think about the especially beneficial aspects of sex with a historian.
It's so good you lose all sense of place and time? Lol . . . I don't know. Need much more coffee to be creative.
XO
Number 5 would not find muhc to do.
T
Post a Comment