I've been telling you how a fellow blogger (tadpole) and I have been visiting each others blogs for months. Actually, he has been reading Secret Lovers Lane for awhile but another quiet one . I wish you would all post. I know you are there...I would love to hear from you. It's amazing how you know so much about me, yet you never stop in and say hi!! So, even anonymously, just say hi to me and post!!! It's so interesting how people are all over the world--reading my saga of a life!
BAck to tadpole-- I would flirt with him, him with me but I never gave it much thought. We're all over the world, anonymous and well, I didn't give our location much thought. Until recently, I found out we are miles away from each other. Hmmm.....this was an interesting twist of fate.
Here's the thing though. As you know, everything I write is real (at least from my perspective) but I use Secret Lovers Lane as a diary. So, I guess its my inner sexual souls diary. In the real world, I don't go around telling people about my rendezvous', how much I like to masturbate, how I enjoy a nice looking cock.... the appearance of my life is pretty normal. I am your typical neighbor, your friend's wife...really (well at least what people see--the image). Damn, you can't let people know you have frogs!!!
So, to meet him would be a big deal for me. This would be the first person I ever met that knew my inner thoughts, my sexual desires, the side of me that I keep so well hidden. But...I did it!
Yup, we met at (where else) Starbucks. Now I am convinced that Starbucks makes half their profits on marital affairs. There should be a certain section marked off. Now, if I worked in Corporate Starbucks, I would do some research here....in fact, I would put in special seating. First, for people meeting on business. Those wood tables are a little too school like. The chairs are way too far apart....they need to re-think the layout. Every starbucks should have chairs close together or arm chairs that move. So, you can inconspiciously move closer, be comfortable and no one would know what was going on. There's one starbucks here that has it right--they have a fireplace......movable armchairs AND booths in the back. Booths are good...under the foot action, opportunity to pretend you are reading something together and really your giving him a handjob. The tables are too open....so that's my thoughts on Starbucks. Face it!! You are the first stopping ground for people who are meeting in secret!!
Anyway, we talked and talked and talked. About everything. It was like meeting an old friend, it was really nice. Every once in awhile, it would hit me on what he knew about me. Yikes! I would blush. Damn, this guy across from me knows my favorite position, he knows all about my frogs, he knows all my deep secrets.
So, tadpole is quite sweet, nice and a good conversationalist (okay, he has nice shoulders, great eyes and smile and I am jealous of his eye lashes!!) We laughed a lot about life and blogging and also shared about our "real world". The coffee came to an end because well reality kept calling us back (both our spouses called). So it was time to leave.
So, we are standing in the parking lot and well, how do we say good by? We kept talking and talking. Honestly, I didn't hear the last 5 minutes. I was looking into his eyes and staring at his lips. I wanted to kiss them...but I was so nervous. Do I? Don't I? Just on the cheek and miss touching those lips? Oh please, you know me. I have to go for what I want...implusive as I am.
SO, I gently reached over and kissed his lips. They were soft, they were nice. I'm glad I did. So glad that I kissed them again and I might have kissed them again....I had to break the ice. Could you imagine if he didn't want me to kiss him?? Aah, he didn't seem to mind at all. Not at all....lol. So we left and I'm sure well here we are...back in the blog world.
Oh! one funny story before we met. We obviously went to an out of the way Starbucks. I ran into CVS before our meeting AND I met my best friends husband. I mean, I was AWAY from my house. He happened to be stopping in on his way home from work and going somewhere else.. Not cool.. he was going where my husband might have been (and I was suppose to be working). I told him I was on the way home from work and needed peace so I was going next door for coffee and to finish my work...don't tell hubby you saw me.....I can't work at home. He believed it (and I can trust him). Point of story..plan ahead of time why you are where you are when you are planning a secret lover meeting. That's Cheri's words of wisdom for the day.
And tadpole.......thanks for the coffee and the great conversation (and the kisses!)
10 comments:
Just starting reading your blog.. nice.. I won't waite for months to say ..Hi!
Yeah never met a person from blogging.. I did meet 1 from an AOL chat room..old school I suppose these days..
That would be odd to meet someone who reads your blog and knows so many secrets/fantasies, knows your insides..
glad you did the kiss.. you would have regretted NOT kissing later..
I have been a reader for a year. Your my first stop in the morning. I really enjoy it and you make me smile. Thanks Cheri!
Wow, it is amazing what one little comment does, huh? It must have caused a little guilt...LoL
Best of luck...
You were my inspiration to start a blog and I thank you for that. Keep up with the great posts.
take care sexy ;)
-scarlett
just wanted to say hello... ive been reading your journal for a few weeks....HI! maybe you can check out mine too someday.. Be well and careful always! M
Hey Percy!! Welcome. You are 100% right, I would have regretted not kissing him!!
Married Lesbian Mom- A pix and everything....nice to meet you. Well obviously you know a lot about me...definitely have to stop by your blog. You've peaked my interest!!
Hey John!! Hey...the demons..I know them too well. Glad you are around--I was wondering about ya!
SPG- Hey baby, what can I say. You know I love ya and feel your support always!! Kisses
Speakin--Alway can count on you to speak your mind!! Yeah, I knew they were there...and I'm glad I can go visit some of their blogs now!!
Hey Scarlett! My partner in crime on the other side of the country. I never knew I was an inspiration..that is very cool. Thanks!!
My heart hurts-Welcome! I will definitely check your blog out. I have to tell you, you have amazing lips!!
Stretch--my dear friend...two worlds colliding AND I DID survive too!! You know me, so impulsive!! lol
Thanks everyone....I really am psyched to have gotten to meet some of my secret readers!!! Come on speak up everyone!! I want to read your blogs too!!
Hi, Cheri,
I've been reading your blog for a while now...I love reading about your escapades and comparing them to my own, lol. Haven't got brave enough to start my own blog yet, but maybe someday...
very hot. and love your tone and everything.
will be linking to you, feel free to check me out and do the same, if you want.
talk soon
I was in Starbuck this morning, and I was looking around.. SO who here are setting up affairs? hhmm he is about 10+ years older than her..just one possibility actually... Gives a whole different perspective to getting a cup of coffee. Something else to do in line... Good idea acutally for the different areas...
Way to go tadpole! and cheri too! Here's one for the sweet nice guys everywhere!
Post a Comment