I was settled for so long. Things were so quiet in Secret Lovers Lane. I think I was accepting that there wasn't going to be a Prince Charming coming my way. But now, the taste of sin has filled my head and my soul. Having that man inside of me(his cock, his fingers) for an hour....is a tease. Now, I want more.
I love the passion. I love the sin. Damn, I love the sex. Fucking so wildly in the car, just revved up my engines again. Sigh...I long for that escape. It's an escape from reality. I long for that man to be inside of me again. Thrusting inside of me, making me cum and I want it again and again. I have no doubt that it was amazing for him too. I have no doubt that he thought about it this weekend. I also have no doubt, that he will not surface in my life again for two weeks. He flips, he will make sure that we space our meetings. That it will not get out of control. And I do agree with that. Feeling that uncontrollable passion, lust and desire....can really set your head in a spin. Like a vampire in need of blood---I feel that taste just made me crave the animal sex even more.
So now the big questions-- Is the sex so damn hot and intense because the chemistry between us is that way? or Is it so damn hot because we both just need it because we aren't getting it at home? Do I enjoy his cock so much because its HIS cock or because I just need a nice stiff cock?
And now the big, big question-- Would it be as hot with someone else? Is it the act or is it the man?
And the million dollar question-- Now what? Do I sleep with someone else? Do I hit a new level of sluttiness... if I sleep with more men? Oh shit! Morals are coming in here. Part of me wants to just fuck and enjoy myself. Part of me feels like testing the frogs is really a horrible thing. But how do you know if there is a frog out there that you want to hang with on a regular basis if you don't check it out??
So another week is upon us.....and I have a feeling it is going to be a real crazy one! Okay, got my seat belt on---let the rollercoaster ride begin!!
One Bitch---damn blogger...I can't load pix....I am going through withdrawal. Hale sent me these amazing pix I want to share and I can't. I don't know what is going on...I'm on a new computer, it shouldn't be such a problem...rrrrrrrrrr......I'm done!!! lol
Sweet WET DREAMS!!!
7 comments:
Just have fun.....remember to give us the details thou...LOL
Have a great day!!!
Blogger just does that from time to time. Clear out your cache and cookies and try again in a new posting.
I say keep testing the frogs. Hoch Aye, Ribbit!
I'd say both. The chemistry/atrraction is tense and you aren't getting it at home.
It could be hot with someone else. Again it's the chemistry and desire that two people share.
You've taken a bite of the forbidden fruit, you like it and want more.
Satisfy your sexual desires and just have fun. =0)
I think you have chemisty. I think if you didn't have it you wouldn't want it from that person.
Hey Lori--would I ever leave anything out??? never! lol
Thanks anonymous--damn blogger...such a love hate relationship we have!
Scarlett--I agree. The forbidden fruit...way too yummy! There's a definite chemistry and comfort level between us..which makes it even hotter. Sigh.
Hey Erika! you are right...truth is, if I don't feel something for someone, I don't string it on. If something isn't there...there isn't an opportunity to test the theory! It was chemistry!!
I guess you could have "apple of the week" auditions.
But you pick the restaurant and you order the drinks.
And tell them a tribute is expected. giggle.
xoxo
An apple a day keeps the doctor away...hey, I am into those doctors lately!! lol
Post a Comment