I'm sure you have figured out by now, this side of me does not like to be serious. The "real world" is filled with seriousness and way too much baggage. So whenever I can, however I can, I want fun! I want freedom.....I want an escape..and I am a comedian. Had sent Mr. Government a txt message
"Enjoyed meeting you for coffee. Mine was the perfect blend, how was yours?"
"BTW, you looked mighty sexy and u owe me a bite and visual of your cherry ass!!"
And so I expected to hear from him in two weeks as I said. To my surprise, he text me today...
"U R 2 funny. How are u? My coffee was excellent, BTW!"
Now for him this is BIG!! One, he's Joe Serious usually. Actually I drive him nuts when I say things that are ridiculous...like I have a big party I am planning....I asked him if he wanted an invitation...he looked at me and said Why do you do that? Obviously I know he can't come.....he truly gets upset when I throw in reality in an offbeat, sarcastic way.
At the same time (there must have been a Cheri announcement around 3:40 today) because Mr. Heart called. Our first disagreement kind of. I said, wow, by tonight I was going to erase your number. We discussed it briefly...he felt my coolness. I'm not mad at him but just questioning. He didn't feel like calling me this weekend was his answer (he was stressed). Fair enough I said. But I now see he is not what I had thought exactly. A courtesy call would have been nice-hey sorry I was sleeping...talk to ya next week-would have been fine.
Sadly, it turned out to be a misunderstanding. He didn't think I wanted to see him after the party. Actually, he wanted me to give up the party to spend time with him. Well I was out of the party early and we could have been together.....I'm sorry, I'm tired of giving up plans to fit a man's schedule. It was actually a really cool party....a radio station threw it. Yes, Cheri is a VIP!!! lol So, not sure where we are here. "I want to see you this week" or the correct phrasing---" I want to fuck you this week" lol was his last remark.
"Hmmmm....let's not make plans, they don't seem to work out. Let me know the day before and if I can make it, great". He didn't like that answer but I tried 100 different ways last week to meet him. "Can I call you tomorrow?" oooohhh, we are getting formal?!! of course, I look forward to it was my response!
I had a surprise today. I've been emailing back and forth with an old blogger friend who to my astonishment lives soooooo close to me (we are probably talking 4 minutes). Not once did he mention that in the past. However, he has remained under the radar because he doesn't want to be mentioned as a frog. So he is just a tadpole at this point (lol) I kept my promise--he's not a frog!! (yet)
So I am trying to work and all I keep getting is Mr. Government flashbacks. Flashbacks of his smile, flashes of us doing it in the car, flashes of the gum on his penis. But they are keeping me smiling (and wanting more and more and more).
Back to work....back to life....gonna make chicken cordon bleu tonight...did I ever mention i love to cook. hmmm....I wish I could cook for a man and then have sex right in the kitchen after. The one who orgasms first, has to clean the dishes.....I hate to clean dishes so you can be sure I would do my best to make him cum!!!!!
If I get a chance I will write about Chris. I'm avoiding it for good reason...its a downer. Actually, little did I know that one good fuck would increase my blogging desires.....I should have sex on a regular basis.....for the blog of course!! lol
2 comments:
That dinner wish of yours sounds tempting.......With that for dessert, you can cook for me anytime.
A couple of tips that might help your problem with loading pics:
Http://imageshack.us
will host pics and images for you and you can load them to your site from there.
Also - a lot of people are using Firefox (http://www.firefox.com) as their browser instead of IE - and they say loading and downloading pics is no problem.
I haven't used them myself, but a lot of people out there swear by hem.
Thanks Hale!! I am going to try it...gotta get that Wonderland pix up...I LOVE IT!!
Stretch--hmmm....hmmm...hmmm...yes I needed it. But I truly do not feel like I am at his mercy. I know better than to think this is something that is more than what it was. I needed it, he needed it...it fit the moment!!
Alex- of course, a sacrifice..what I do for my blog and my readers. So its essential that I keep everyone happy (hee.hee). Yes, it was such torture....
Post a Comment