Saturday, June 03, 2006

Still Addicted to The Married But Looking Sites

DAMN!!! PICTURES AREN'T LOADING!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I admit it. I guess when I am feeling a little lonely or insecure..I end up fishing the Ashley Madison site for my Prince Charming. I have this weird thinking that my Mr. Prince Charming can be sitting in my inbox and I just didn't get a chance to respond. Last night I met another guy online.....we chatted--really nice--but definitely not Mr. Prince Charming. So, I will continue to go through the Ashley mail. I have to say, the guys are definitely quality. Where were they all when I was single?

I get the feeling like I am stuck sometimes.....right now...things are good on Cheri's Secret Lovers Lane. A few potentials that are decent (and then there is Mr. Government--lol). Curious George and I have potential for some real fun, pushing those limits and exploring new horizons! Mr. Heart is definitely looking more and more positive each day. I am starting to like him. I enjoy our conversations, I enjoy his humor and most importantly--there is never a lag in our conversation. We could talk for hours about life and stuff.

Today he called to just say hi and tell me that he keeps imagining our first meeting and its been driving him crazy. Should we take it real slow and intense....slowly exploring each others bodies? Or should we go for the hot, intense, rip your clothes off ravaging sex? Both seem pretty amazing to me. Our conversations are starting to get a little more edgy and sexual on the phone. I am getting more and more turned on by them.

So now I am sitting here all wet and thinking about him. Which way should we go? Such a fun and exciting dilemna. Now I can't get the image of our first meeting out of my head. My hubby isn't home tonight and he is stuck with a couple of patients overnight. So he is going to call me later and he is going to tell me a bedtime story and put me to bed......I emailed him and asked if it is okay if I masturbate while he tells me the story. I don't think he will mind. Stangely, my call depends on whether this man who has taken a turn for the worse gets better. I give anyone who deals with saving lives so much credit.....I can't imagine what it feels like when you lose a patient. Okay, what a downer of a side note there. I am going to go back to imagining our first meeting

What do you think?!? Slow and intense or wild and hot??

Quick Update: Mr. Government--flirting back and forth. Now I have begun to torture him a little...hee.hee

Chris, not my soulmate. I have to say that all the guys who have come and gone....I really only miss Chris. PRobably because we were so close as friends and we are so much alike. For him to totally just disappear, hurts me so much. I have accepted it but don't understand it. I wrote him a note tonight.....from the heart. It was a good by note and I just asked for some closure....he's stubborn he won't answer. He is the type of person who turns the page and doesn't go back. But I got it off my chest and I will miss him. IT's hard...I keep hearing songs on the radio that he would play for me on his guitar and sing to me. I'm a sucker for a guy playing a guitar and singing to me. I do miss him but you can't force something.

5 comments:

Hale McKay said...

There's se;dom a dull moment in Secret Lovers Lane is there?
...By the way, I was wondering if you'd checked your e-mail. I'm curious if you received the two "sexy" pics for possible use, but more I wonder if you received/read the song I wrote. (I lost the original.)

Anonymous said...

I went and looked around that ashley madison site. When in the hell did 5"8 185 lbs become average for a woman? The majority of those women are delusional about height weight proportions.

Nice blog too.

Cheri said...

Hey Stretch--I am beginning to think I am hornier than the average woman (sigh) Can you help me?

Hey Tory-Welcome...it sounds like you were looking at the men. I would re-do the search for the woman. Trust me, the woman aren't like that...unless what state did you look at? Maybe there is one where they make them tall and husky only!!

Anonymous said...

I put in men looking for women. I didnt put in man looking for amazon women. Almost every woman was crazy delusional with her build. I saw 5"4 160lbs and she put few extra pounds. No, that my friend is a rolley poley. I was looking in california where everybody is so image concerned.

Melanie said...

Have you looked at craigslist.com?

I'm always horny and always prowling despite my exclusivity clause with the Tin Man. I've not acted on the impulse to pounce, but it's fun looking.