Saturday, June 10, 2006

Way Too Much Fun!

The last two days, I have been having way too much fun. Actually, I kind of feel like a single person these days. Hubby is doing his own thing--distance is getting farther and farther. And 6 months ago, that would have upset me so, today I am totally okay with it.

Went out with a friend for a girl's night out. Oh yes my friend is MAndy. So needless to say, if you remember my escapades with Mandy in the past, we are dangerous with a few drinks in s. Well last night was no different. The bar we chose was known for their happy hour and boy did we get happy.

With alchohol always comes the danger of flirting. You know I love to flirt. Well I found some real nice flirting specimens. Aah! I love the mix of people at a bar. The guys are such variety. The suits---clean and conservative (on the outside only). The nice guys that you like to talk with. The hot guy who thinks he's just way too hot that you just want to see if you can flirt with him. The obnoxious guys who have no qualm telling you what they want to do with you. And the ones that you wish would just leave you alone. lol


It's like a dozen bagels...give me an assortment!! Well I decided to sample all the bagels!! Yup! I was there to have fun and flirt. I was a good girl (okay, you know there was one guy who caught my attention). And you know that Mr. Government was sure to make sure that he was in my head. He knew I was going out so he managed to send me enticing notes throughout the evening. So, I'm at the bar---and I was answering his note for me to behave. And I wrote, if your that worried come down here---gonna have one of your buds come arrest me for DWI? Hey, why don't you come down and handcuff me? I didn't know that this guy who I was eye flirting with was right behind me.

"well if you want to be arrested or handcuffed. YOu don't need the guy on the other end..my friends here and I are cops". I turn around, blushing and there was the guy whose eye I was catching throughout the night. Oh yes....he had even hotter eyes up front and a great smile. And let's see, about 12 cops were behind me. Now, how do I always get myself into things like this?? lol

So Mandy and I hung out with the cops for the rest of the night. They bought us drinks, we danced and we flirted. I went out to answer my phone and I wasn't surprised to see he went to the outside bar as well. Right there with me, I was debating...bad girl, good girl? I could just kiss him? You know I love to kiss....but I refrained. We were inches away and talking and he was waiting for me to make the move. May sound strange--but I wanted to but couldn't. With so much upheaval with all the frogs. I can't imagine adding another until some are put in the blender. And oh, I forgot. Earlier, I had given him my card. It was purely a professional gesture at the time (he needs my services) so I didn't want to push it now that he could get in contact with me at work.

So, I danced more with him and some other guys and flirted more and had a really statisfying night. Mandy, wasn't satisfied....she went off at midnight to suck face and fool around with her man. She made me drop her off to get her car, which I thought was crazy. Her husband would see it missing. Oh he did....he was calling all over AND almost called the cops thinking it was stolen. She really takes risks!

So that was my fun night! And found out last night a good friend of mine is hooking up with her contractor. Funny, that's how I started on this secret lovers lane journey. My body came alive when my contractor came over. I I can't understand what is going on

4 comments:

Hale McKay said...

I see you are still having fun and exercising some restraint. I'm impressed. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful.. Flirting in a bar. I've done that. He wanted to take me home! Glad you had a good evening.

Lori said...

Girl's night out....I love them nights.....FUNNNNNN!!!!

hmmmm....contractor...LOL

Have a great day!!!

Hale McKay said...

Yes, like stretch said!! Did your friend get lucky? Any details?