Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Almost Alone Again!

Well, I don't know how Mr. Porsche does it. The man amazes me. I mean he manages to get more done in a day then most people get done in a week. His meeting this morning ran really late. I figured we were done. I mean he was a state away and he was still healing from surgery a few days ago and flying out tomorrow. So, I understood but wasn't thrilled. It's as if I was on hold all day. I was doing some work but the not knowing was killing me. I felt in limbo.

At 2:30, he was still in another state. I had to be home by 6:00. He still said that he was trying and he would let me know..I was getting frustrated...so I blurted out.... no, I need to know NOW! I am floating around by the motel we go to . I need to know within a 1/2 hour. I am going to a Starbucks across the street from the hotel. I will wait there and do some work. When I hung up, I felt bad. I know he has a lot on his plate but I can't just wait like this.

A 1/2 hour passes and the phone rings. I'm sure he has to cancel and I would be disappointed but understand. I am stuck in traffic (great, I knew it) but he meant he was on his way to me and he got stuck in traffic not too far away. He must have realized how upset I was getting and he finished what he had to and he jumped in the car! YEAH!!!! We were meeting. do you want to meet at Starbucks or the hotel? It's your choice...I was being understanding to his needs. Later he told me, he was hoping that I would say the hotel. Of course I wanted the hotel but I was trying to be caring...funny how things can be miscommunicated....but he was fine with it when he realized later why I said what I said.

I finished my work.....closed the computer and the phone rang. It was him....oh well, this is never going to happen. I pick up.... Room 107. Holy shit! Did he fly?

It was a stressful day for him so all I wanted to do was relax him. Today was a different day than our past meetings. Usually it is hot, sexual, S&M spice to it..... today was more of a getaway day. a day for us to have sex, have orgasms, relax and just play and talk. It was the most enjoyable afternoon. I massaged him as he told me about his shitty day and then I sucked on his cock as he finished the story. He rolled me over and he wanted to make me cum. One rubber finger with nubs, a little oil, some rubbing, a finger up my ass....and I came in no time flat. My body just was craving an orgasm......I love that feeling as I am reaching that point of euphoria. I love to play with it so it will heighten, hold back a little...sometimes I lose it but then I get it back and the orgasm is even stronger.

He got off the bed and fucked me from behind. This man has length and girth. I could feel him going deep so damn deep....I was worried about his surgery....he didn't seem to care at that time. And then I played with his cock until he came. I was going to swallow but quite frankly I was amused and intrigued watching his cum spirt out. It reminded me of one of those fountains in the water parks where the water just randomly spirts out of the floor......the things that amuse me.

And then, both of us satisfied...we did something we rarily do....we just laid in each other arms and talked and cuddled. He was in a cuddly mood.....i was holding him close and lying on his chest and we just chatted about nothing and watched tv.....he wrapped my arms around him, and held my hand tight and spooned...he actually fell asleep for a 1/2 hour. I just laid there 1/2 watching tv and enjoying the connection, slightly dozing but afraid to fall asleep and lose track of the time.

We showered together and I love, absolutely love when he out of no where just goes to kiss me. He must have done it six times...it is so damn adorable. He has such a good heart. As we were leaving....oh, he wished me Happy Mothers Day about 3 times. He could tell mother's day was a disappointment for me (although I tried to make it like it was a nice day). Then he threw money in my bag, buy yourself something for Mothers Day from me. Porshe I feel like a prostitute, don't put money in my bag. No, go buy yourself something for mothers day from me. This man has a heart of gold and he's logical. I would want him to pick something out for me,he would rather me pick something out I like.

he called me from the car. thank you for a wonderful afternoon. And then we chatted and talked a little more. We are friends, we are lovers. I told him, you have a heart of gold. He giggled and said thank you. Today was worth waiting for......it took our friendship to another level.

4 comments:

Hale McKay said...

That was a nice afternoon to say the least - especially the way it started out.

I read below that your Mother's Day wasn't so special. Sorry to hear that, although I guess it was not unexpected.

I'm sorry I never made it here or had a chance to send you an e-card for Mother's Day.

The best to you for the upcoming days, weeks, months, etc.

xoxox

Riff Dog said...

Fabulous! I love lying in each others' arms afterwards, by the way, although never with a TV on. It makes for a different kind of conversation. More personal, as weird as that sounds.

Cheri said...

Hey Hale: Thanks baby. Actually, it was ok. Just another day here. But yes, I think the year will change...

Riff Dog (hehehe)....it was fabulous and the fact that he felt so comfortable to fall asleep is so special to me. He took my arm and wrapped it around him and entwined our fingers.

I have this thing with finger entwining...I think it so affectionate, I don't know why.

xoxoxo

Percy said...

Nice.. glad you had a good afternoon..

yes you have mentioned a few times about intertwined hands while having sex.. turn you on? or just make the connection more powerful?