Monday, May 12, 2008

Her Lips Watering At the Thought of His Cock...

with her lips watering, she thinks about her lover. Flashback to his cock going so deep inside of her mouth...perfectly fitting to the back of her throat. A vision of him thrusting inside of her so deep...hitting the perfect spot and she parts her legs and sees his sexy smile. Wait.....she's standing at the end of the bed with one leg up and her lover is entering her from behind. But now, he has chosen anal......so tight....but she relaxes, knowing that once he enters, the feeling will be like no other....paradise.....desire. An afternoon with her lover leaves her fulfilled, content, without a care in the world......

Yes, she wonders, when will I see him again? She can feel the desire growing within her......her lips unconsciously watering with the thought of his sweet juices exploding in her mouth.......oh when will she be able to escape and visit paradise with him again?


So....I sent this to Mystery Man.....do you think I will get an email back? yes, he read a card I sent to him....but no response. I can feel my anticipation and nervousness growing....while my masturbation thoughts have been about Mr. Porsche.....I cannot help but desire Mystery Man. I can't masturbate thinking about him...its strange...yet, I daydream of our sex together and I salvate and get wet when I envision his cock.



Mr. Porsche...looks like he's flying out of town for business and won't be able to fit me in before.



so let's see....I have two lovers and I can't get laid? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Riff Dog said...

Been there too! I can sympathize! The term "feast or famine" comes to mind! ; )

Cheri said...

Oh yes....a perfect term....and you have the same my dear!!!!!!!!
Love that blog of yours!!! mwah!