Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A New Day

Thankfully, i have the attitude of a new day will bring a new beginning!

And....here is the new day!

I am trying to be positive......I find my self sinking though.....I want to run away. Not like me..but I think I am overwhelmed and sadly, depressed. I find myself just wanting to crawl back in bed and sleep the days away. the only place that I can find peace. Do I need a vacation? I definitely think I do. I need to get away from it all, maybe get a better insight into my life.

For a long time, my secret life was my escape. It still is but I want the two worlds to merge now. I don't want my life like it is anymore. I thought about packing up and moving yesterday (with the children of course). Downsize the house.....start over. Not realistic but I am feeling so trapped again. Damn finances.

I am a smart girl. I am a smart business woman. So why the fuck can't I make a living out of it? I guess I am annoyed because my company hired this person to do consulting. She is getting paid the big bucks....major. And, guess what.....1/2 of what her initial work is...is what I have done for the company already. She was repeating my work and getting paid big bucks to do it. PLEASE!! The manager doesn't realize it...I have a call in. but frustrates me beyond belief. They can't open their pockets for me but for her......they are paying her 6 times as much as me.....

It's time to re-evaluate my life....I need to start spreading my wings.

1 comment:

Riff Dog said...

Time to start spreading your . . . wings? Ohhhh, I'm not even going to touch that one! ; )