Monday, July 07, 2008

Can you say ASEXUAL?

Oh man......I have been so sexually deprived. Mr. Porsche is out of the country. Mystery Man is busy working and probably won't be able to see me this week. I am bored with the Divorce Attorney (he's so demanding and pushy). The Surgeon pops in to say hello....(the only online is getting so played).

So...I am sexless. I am asexual. Oh wait, to top it off. At 4AM, the hubby was touching my leg. I thought it was a bug crawling on me. He got busted and I flipped. I mean I am totally grossed out by that. It's like he's trying to fuck a dead body. The thought that he plays with my pussy when I am sleeping is disgusting. I told him to get the fuck out. He pretended he didn't know what he was doing....but when I moved he pulled his hand away quickly.....DUH!! He's creeping me out....I feel violated. I mean he's really scaring me.....I don't even know who he is...he may kill me in my sleep...(I hope that is just drama but I am a little concerned when he is weird like this and strange even during the day).

It's time again to start moving ahead. His small salary has been helping but I can't handle this.

Let's see on a happier note......

Heard from DigEm....it was one year ago that we met. I called him. I was upbeat but he knows me so well...he sensed a little sadness in my voice. Amazing...what a great guy he is!!

What else?! NOTHING!! Oh, I have been shopping on EBAY like a mad woman. Never did it before but I have been frustrated so I bought sooooo much. Jewelry, bathroom sinks, suits for work, more jewelry.....lol

Is asexual a consideration if you masturbate? Does that count? I just sat upstairs in my big chair and played with myself fantasizing about two guys watching me and wanting to fuck me....it took a little bit, but I ended up cumming.....rubbing my clit in my famous circles.....so I feel a little better I guess.

Ok, back to work. Trying to get a lot of work done this week on my website and other real work. I might has be successful and make money if I can't fuck right?

No comments: