Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Way Too Easy

So either the hubby is the stupidest and worse cheater alive OR he purposely is leaving hints. Today he left the dating screen open on his account right on the sidebar. Please, can he be that stupid? I decided to leave it totally open on the screen....so he then wonders if I saw it or if I didn't. He has to wonder....I also found out that he didn't pay for the service so he isn't corresponding with anyone. Which means there has really been nothing going on except with one IM....but you never know. Except as we all know that is he did find someone......she would be pissed that he was still hanging out on the site so obviously he didn't find a match yet. COLD AS ICE! Is the best way to describe me these days.

So here I sit. What a time for Mystery Man to fly the coop and for Porsche to be so busy. Porsche doesn't have the time for me and I am feeling like I am not even on his list. He knows I feel that way (ahem...you know me, can't keep things hidden). Truth is, I don't know if he is going to be enough alone for me.

It's been weeks since I have gotten a good sexual encounter and I am fucking horny. I wrote Mystery Man tonight.....I know, I know...but I had to. I basically just said...so...am I allowed to tell you that I want your cock so badly right now and I am sitting here thinking about you fucking me and satisfying me totally. Just curious, am I allowed to tell you how damn horny I am for you? lol

You know I was hard up today. I began flirting with Divorce Attorney. Begging me to meet him for lunch.

Mr. Porsche had planned for us to be together on Wednesday but quite frankly, I couldn't wait to schedule my week. Work first. I said to him....so, if I asked you to keep open three days....would you do that for me? Point taken. He apologized and said he understood. There is a little stress between us.....he is taking off tomorrow and Friday...he was just gone for three weeks....

I know. I am not attractive when I am pouting but I am damn horny....I need a man!! It's like a desert right now in Secret Lover Lane...do I dare to go back to Ashley Madison? It might be time for some new frogs!!

1 comment:

Percy said...

Damn...
a horny woman who can't get a good cock...
you got spoiled these past months my dear!