Mr. Porsche has been away and I cannot forward any provocative emails. They are purely business emails....although after he teased me with these....I did respond to him as if I was discussing the website.... About the pubic hair....well... it was an unruly section of the website that needed us to go over together.....
Anyway....I figured I would share these with you.....hopefully I am in for some fun when he gets back.
I'willwrite more later......
Here's his emails:
Close your eyes after you read this
Your laying down and I grab you from behind. I hand cuff your hands, then blindfold you. I start to whisper in your ear that you wont get hurt as long as you do as told. I start to feel your breasts, then move toward those great nipples that I love biting on and I hear you wince as I pull them tight. I start to lick your breasts and then as your breathing gets rougher, I nibble on the nipples. then I start to get rougher and bite them. oh how I love to chew those ripe babies.
I can see your pussy is getting your panties wet so I ripe them off. I see you haven't shaved as I have been away. I feel your pussy is hot and as I tease the lips your clit pokes out.. I reach into my bag of goodies and you hear something. oh no.. you feel the shaving cream as its being applied to your whole pussy... to be continued you soon..
remember strictly professional responses from your side ....lol nite babe
New Email:
I had decided to let you imagine the hair cut you will get for the mean time. Next I will have you bend over and use some rope to tie your breasts up. this has a great effect when done because the nipples and breasts get that more sensitive. With your wet pussy getting more excited by the minute I will tease it until you are begging to get deeply fucked by my THICK cock! Maybe I will wait till your clit is sticking out for me to nibble on it as I pinch your nipples and listen to you moan. Ah but all this fun and no touching your asshole yet. I will probably lick my way down further and swipe across your little rose bud. to continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment