Oh yes....here is another I Love Cheri episode you all will enjoy immensely.
I have noticed the hubby has been on the computer more than usual. Now he is not looking for a job anymore and the other day when I came down , he had that sudden move thing going on at the computer. Well, well, well hubby dear, I am the Queen of Cheatin Signs. Little does he know that I had researched it in depth for my podcast and my website. I mean I give cheating tips online to help my friends and readers find the perfect companion on Ashley Madison. LOL
Okay, so let's take a look at this:
1)Sudden movement at the computer when I walk in with body shifting.
2) Sudden improvement in appearance (well that wasn't a definite given since I did ask for a divorce and reality set in...but still a sign)
3) Contacts suddenly--- a definite sign!!!!
4) The last week--staying on the computer after I go to bed
5) Joining a gym (well that goes with the divorce thing BUT also the cheating thing)
6) And the new thing--he whistles in the house (driving me nuts)
So while he was at work yesterday, I decided to take a glance at the computer. Now, now hubby doesn't cover his tracks very well. What is my number 1 rule of online cheating.....erase your history!! And so there is was in black and white...he's on a dating site for singles. It didn't even take me a second to find it. And when I clicked it on....his new fake Yahoo email appeared.
So let's see, how long has he been browsing this site. 7 weeks....signed on about 4 weeks ago...that makes sense now. Actually, I even know he had a date on Friday. How? He strangely called me as if to check in and justify where he was going to be for a two hour period. Very bizarre behavior for him and unnecessary since I thought he was at work (a red flag). And his questioning my time....where I am at different times.....hmmm....its all coming together.
So now I know the site and that he is looking. Well its simple enough..set up my own dummy account and see if I can find him. If he has a picture listed, he's out the door. I mean that is disgusting since the world could see it and people in the neighborhood know that he is married. So, I first browse a 5 mile radius of the ones with pix....he's not there. Then I do the none pix....and bingo! Only one town over--fitting his description.
I must tell you. His profile stinks. He should have been a little more imaginative and put a little more into it. He needs Cheri's advice on writing a great profile. Okay, I am not 100% sure (90%) that it is him so now I wait. He comes home and I am cold as ice. I can guarantee he is going to run to the computer after and check the site for mail. And he does just as I think he will--straight for the computer. I wait 4 minutes and hop online. Looking to see if that person I thought was him was ONLINE NOW and voila!! He was. So I now know his name on the site.
He has only chatted IM twice on the site. I checked his phone last night for a number and I think I narrowed it down to three numbers with one that I am 90% sure is a woman.
And my reaction.....to my surprise....relief! Okay I am annoyed that she sent him to the Fredericks of Hollywood site to look at certain lingeries (now if he spends money and buys her them--he will lose his balls since I am struggling to pay the bills and he doesn't give enough money to live here). However, overall, I had to giggle on how ridiculously easy it was to find the details out.
And, I also have grounds for divorce now. Or at least the beginning of grounds which I didn't have before unless I went into emotional abuse. So, how funny is that? It was way too easy. He really needs be smarter.
So that's my story of the day. I thought you would enjoy it. With this card in my pocket, I have more power. I also can use it to get him out of the bedroom and maybe he will find someone else.
So how do I officially know I am doing the right thing and that I don't love him anymore? Because when I found out, I was concerned for all the wrong reasons. Okay Cheri, you better get the finances in place better...okay Cheri, make sure you get him to do what he has to around here. It immediately lifted the little guilt I was feeling about my lifestyle. In a way, I felt I got my ticket to some freedom.
Oh wait...I forgot. He looked at my profile online...hehehe...of course I made it the opposite of what I am. How funny if my husband tried to pick me up...the old Pina Colada Song.....lol
Have a great day...hope you were amused!!
4 comments:
This is interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but interesting.
Hysterical. Only you would be able to bust him...lol...you are getting your ticket to freedom, girl!! :-)
That is too funny!!!
It had too feel good being able to put all this knowledge to use! I'd find it fun!
I'm lovin it... but then again, i don't want love. I just wanna get paid... maybe i'll find my sugar daddy on Seeking Arrangement?
Post a Comment