Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life is Heating Up

I never got a chance to write about my hot tryst with Mr, Porsche. Actually its in draft form in my blog because I never got to finish it. Why? My life has been heating up big time. Work has been insane and homelife is getting nuts.

Hubby is going through my stuff and questioning my every move. I am suffocating here. And the funny part, I am less active than I have been in a long time. No Ashley MAdison activity....no Mystery Man.....and Mr. Porsche is like a moving target. I always said when I got divorced I wanted to be alone to decide whether it was what I really wanted. And quite frankly, that is where I am now.

I called hubby on his online site activities. His response--its better than a porn site. It's entertainment. He claims to know something about me...what I am not sure. He knows I have bought lingerie--I am not sure if he is talking about my bras or he found some of my outfits. Either way...it doesn't matter. He's on a site, he's daying he's divorced--be careful what you wish for because you just might get it! A line from the new Pussycat Doll's song!

I do want the divorce....its time. It's time to gain my freedom. It's time to move on. but the truth is...I will be entering a whole new world and I am happy in my world here. I am happy and comfortable in the underground married but looking world. Will I stay and be a single person hooking up with married men? Wow, so much to decide. So much to figure out....my head is spinning.

So what are some of the decisions I made this weekend? I want to be divorced but can't afford it. Hence, its time to look for ways to make more money. However, the hubby has a right to anything until I serve him papers. Hence, back to the fact I need to find a lawyer get the ball rolling and then expand my business.

ALONE...since Mr. Porsche has been back...he has no time for me. We haven't had a conversation (except in bed) that lasted more than 3 minutes. I miss him. And MM, I tempted him again.....I miss his cock...I miss that delicious, hard cock and me wrapping my lips around it making that slurping sound. I miss his moans, I miss him telling me how I am amazing at sucking cock...I miss his cock thrusting deep inside of me....hmmm...I think you understand where I am coming from here....lol

Funny story about divorce attorney..but first, I need to go finish my day with Mr. Porsche.....it was something that cannot be left out of my blog....it was a day to remember!

1 comment:

Percy said...

want a divorce but lack the $. yes I hear you on that one. you sound way farther along though than I am on that part of life...