Thursday, July 17, 2008

He's Back and I am Happy but...

I woke up this morning and I felt okay. Lots of work stress, lots of home problems but I felt okay. Not sure when Mr. Porsche was coming home....but I was smiling thinking about it.

The phone rang...and a smile came to my face. My insides were smiling. He couldn't talk long but he was back. I Missed You. Mmmmm....I made him say it again....I loved hearing it. We fell right into place....he started talking about an issue at work. He's very good at chess, I can tell. Patience and plans and watches maneuvers...he has something going down that I would never sleep.

I am trying to fit you in..I want to see you. Okay so to me that was like..he was going to see me before friday. Well my week is booked through Thursday, I am trying to fit you in on Monday. OKAY. Dead silence. I assumed he would fit me in by Tuesday. I busted his chops a little more. But now that I am thinking about it..I understand work comes first but hey, we have work to go over too. So I am doubly annoyed...a little although I am so glad he is back.

Well I know games are not recommended BUT I think I need to be a little less accessible at last minute notice. Guess I won't be seeing Mr. Porsche for another week. No call tomorrow....he has to call me. Just a little coolness and distance. A little less attainable....

Sigh..men are so difficult...LOL

No comments: