Wednesday, July 16, 2008

UPS Man Returns and Being Drawn To My Blog

Drawn to my blog. Drawn to my safe haven. Yes, this blog has been consistent in my life for three years now. When my heart aches, my thoughts are to blog. Throw it all up here and maybe it will go away.

Truth is, Mystery Man leaving just made me look at me. We're in a holding pattern but now I can look around and see my life. Conclusion 1. I need to get out more. I need to start doing little things not just sitting in this house and working. Life is passing me by and I am missing it. Oh yes, I am experiencing a lot in my secret life but my real life is pathetic.

Hubby is being an ass. did I tell you he lost 45 lbs. and got contacts-- a new him! I mean he looks really good again, joined a gym and everything. Except I realize its the person I can't stand. He has decided to do nothing around here. Has been coming home at 11 at night. And last night....he just decided he didn't want to put out child back to sleep so I could work. (I had done it twice). He was busy with itunes he said. ASS..wouldn't it be funny if he found Rendezvous Radio...hehehhhehe

The UPS man showed up today. Oooo LALALALA!! Actually he got his hair cut and he looks 12. Way too young. He handed me my package and said here you go Cheri....I smiled....I forgot to ask his name and if he was my new UPS man. I am off in flirting these few days. Well I went into the house and I turned around and he was watchng me.....yummy ass he has. He waved and smiled. Hot smile...but the spikey hair makes him look so young. Oh well.....I would love to fuck him once so I can say I did a man in uniform. Wait..I have done a man in uniform.....hmmmm...ok, a man in a brown shorts uniform...in his truck!!!

No comments: