So the cover of the NY Post is covered with A-Rod's wife filing for divorce because she can't take his cheating ways. Madonna is filing for divorce and A-Rod has been hanging out at Madonna's apartment. Hmmmm....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something is going on!
I feel bad for A-Rod's wife. She just got had a baby and supposedly he flew in for 10 minutes to see the new baby. I want to think that is because of his baseball schedule not his cock needing Madonna.
Well I gotta tell ya, I would looove A-Rod to join Ashley Madison. Now there is a treat for all us woman...a sexy, boy toy!! But I guess he doesn't need the internet..that man probably has a harem already just waiting for him.
And then there is the Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook divorce. Wooo Hoo!! It is vicious. Now Peter Cook found women online. I wonder if he was part of Ashley Madison or Match.com? Now he is hot. I never saw him on there....definitely not. But its better anyway that famous people don't find these married but looking sites. Because if they get busted....man oh man....you are going down with them in the paper...
Nah, I like my privacy......I like that everyone on Ashley Madison has just as much to lose so its honesty amongst thieves theory. Something about online. Its such a better way to meet. A friend of mine fell in love with another parent and basically things are so fucked up right now. yes, the old soccer mom and dad hooking up....bad move. Poor kids.....the whole town is talking. It's ugly. All avoided when you meet someone out of your town....
Wow, sex is in the air (just not mine this week...sigh...back to work)
2 comments:
Exactly! I'd love to hit on some of those soccer moms or moms at my kids' schools, but talk about recipe for disaster!
Being a Soccer Mom myself, I agree...I keep it to single men. Less complicated! ;-) LOL
Post a Comment