Monday, July 14, 2008

Devastated.....got a shovel to scoop me up?

"sorry haven't been in a good mood. appreciate your attempts to cheer
me up and wanting to listen but I'm just not wired that way. Until I
can get past my issues, I'll be somewhat difficult. Nothing you can do
to change it unfortunately, it just has to run it's course. I know
it's not what you wanted to here but it' just the way it is. I know it
SUCKS for everyone!!! I'll be in touch ;-("

Yes...its Mystery Man..
I saw it coming but until it actually gets here....you forget how much it hurts. The good news, he at least sent a note this time and didn't declare it over. The bad news is...it fucking hurts. I could feel the void in my heart opening again and the tears filling my eyes.

This time, I got smarter. I have Mr. Porsche and everything is great with him. Even while he is away he is sending me provocative emails....so we are okay. However, my heart is aching right now. It must be a seasonal thing with Mystery Man...this happened last summer at the same time. I am going to miss him terribly.

I can't even write more right now. It's actually first settling in. I know I shouldn't get attached...I know this isn't going any further.....but when something feel so good its so hard to give it up....he's my addiction!

No comments: