Yes, MM and I have been going back and forth the last few days. Me trying to lure him to paradise.....here is our email exchange. BTW, met Mr. Porsche yesterday..it was H-O-T!! I will post our session later-- a little dominance control...and fun!
Cheri
Am I allowed to tell you that I miss your cock right now? How I am thinking about us fucking and getting so horny with no relief in site? Just curious if I am allowed to say that? lol
Mystery Man
Are you attempting to tempt me???
Cheri
ME?!?!? Sweet, innocent me?!? Oh my....would that make me an angel succubus? LOL
Hypothetically, of course, would your cock get hard if you thought about my lips wrapped around it...making that noise as I slurp right to the top and then do circles with my tongue going back down to try and suck every centimeter of your cock...Oh YUM!..or maybe it is the image of you thrusting in me in the frog or my legs over my head..going so deep as I beg you for more.....or maybe as I kiss your ear to your lips so gently as you relax and I massage you....?
Would you consider that attempting to tempting you? Would it be a
successful attempt to tempt you to meet me sometime in the near future!? lol
Mystery Man
your quite the evil bitch ya know.....would there be any sparkles????
Cheri:
LMFAO.....You are so fuckin funny....
I do KNOW---there would be Fireworks.......and loud noises!!
Sparkles are only upon request....Do you want me to massage you in oil and then roll your cock in sparkles!?!
Look, they designed a special room after us in Paradise....we must have given them the idea!! ( I took a room from the motel and with Blingee...put tons of sparkles all over it!)
My lips are yearning for your cock, your lips, every inch of you............!!! TEMPTING?!
3 comments:
Hypothetically...lol sparkles...yeah he is right..you are evil tempting him so...;)
very funny
Hiya Cheri,
I know - long time no comment. I have been dropping in from time to time to see what my little sex kitten has been up to and what she's had up...
After scrolling back for to catch up - I am still laughing at your possible "Pina Colada" scenario.
I can almost visualize it - Cheri under another name contacts her hubby under his assumed name - gets him all horned up - sets up a date and a meeting - and doesn't show on purpose - then sits home and giggles as hubby all pissed off returns home and mopes around.
Take care. Hope you are having a good summer.
XOXOX
I feel your pain. I just got out of a wonderfully rewarding sexual relationship with another woman. Unfortunately, now I am doing without the sexual relationship that I love. It is too bad neither of us live closer to each other... I think we would be the perfect match for wach other...
Anyway, stick with it... things will get better for you...
Post a Comment