Today was unbelievable HOT!! I met Mr. Porsche. I have to tell you....this was THE MOST AMAZING SEX WE HAVE EVER HAD!!!
I got the room early, he was running late. Honestly, until an hour before, I didn't even know if we were on for sure. I told him to relax, I had plenty of time. Yes, I had worked through the night to clear my afternoon in hopes we would meet. Waiting for him, I dozed off thinking how hot it would be for him to blindfold me. My phone rang....work...I jumped up and was on the phone with business when he walked in. I threw him a kiss....and he began to undress. "do yu have to make any calls?" he sweetly asked, hearing my conversation was a serious issue. Nope, I'm clear and the next thing you know.....he threw a blindfold on me and began to undo my bra and take off my panties. Giggling, I said...hey, I didn't even see you....he comes closer and kisses me so gently and then I hear it......BUZZZZZZZ......not a vibrator but his shaver!
I have been letting my pubic hair grow since he went away. He had said he was going to shave me and he never had the time so I let it grow (ok, trimmed it but was not the landing strip I usually have). OMG!! He was shaving my pubic hair...I was giggling....he was making a heart! Totally unexpected and hot! And then, the shave was over and he went down on me.....sucking and biting my clit. Oops forgot about the nipple clamps he put on my nipples! So erotic, so hot...he went down on my pussy like he hadn't eaten in years! Mmmm......I could feel myself wet and I could feel his fingers inside of me.....play with your nipples...he said...and so I obeyed. Slowly he moved my nipples to my mouth...lick your nipples.....so I was licking my nipples and he was eating me out. And, I came....the rush overcame me. And that was just one of I think 5 for the day....
Today was different than other days. He ravaged me! Kissing me with the blindfold as if we couldn't get enough of each other. It was hot, it was intense. I was moaning and sucking face with such a force as the vibrator was now in my ass....another rush! With the blindfold, it was different. the feelings more intense...the kissing so much more fulfilling as if we would never kiss again or passionate makeup sex. Today I was different. I didn't care about my pouch or my legs or anything. Maybe because I couldn't see them. Whatever the reason....my legs were in the air and he was fucking me hard and I was totally free, enjoying each thrust......He was pumping away and I was in heaven.
Mr. Porsche and I usually have sex for an hour or so. Today it was over 1 1/2 hours nonstop! the two of us were sweating but it made it even hotter. Sex as if you could never have it again. Of course a little doggie style and I came again. Geez...all this horniness bottled up with a little roughness.
Now we switched and I put the blindfold on him. I teased him about the shaver. The vibrator and the shaver sound the same when you have a blindfold on. So I put the vibrator near him and he jumped...Trust I said. And he laughed. He still has sex with his wife so any shaving would be noticeable.....not daring? I giggled loving the control. No, not stupid..he laughed.
I sucked his cock and licked his balls. I had the vibrator lubed and up his ass......I was licking that sensual area between his balls and his asshole....and even went down to lick his hole. He moaned...Get on Top...and so I did...and I rode him like a cowgirl! Oh yes, I am starting to get this on top thing down!! But he still did not cum! I take it personally although he is definitely enjoying himself. But his cock will go rock hard and then get a little softer and hard again. I was determined to get him to cum. I worked and worked and sucked and sucked and licked.....it was intense....he was hard but couldn't get there. I could feel his prostate pulsating but he couldn't get just to that point to cum.
He ripped the blindfold off and we began to fuck with me on top even more....then I leaned over and he fingered me....with a finger up my ass, and two fingers inside of me.....as I was on my knees....I felt a wave and this pop! And then I heard him say...Oh wow....you just squirted....I did what? What just happened to me?!!? I squirted?! I didn't even know girls were able to do that until a year ago when I saw it on a porn site?! I SQUIRTED!!!!! Woo HOOO!!!! Another first in my life!! WOW! I was so excited. It was because my clit was so sensitive and he just kept going at it. I usually pull away but he wouldn't let me....he kept working it and hitting my G Spot and wow, that was amazing.
I went back down on him determined to get him to cum....after squirting, I was exhausted though and lied my head in his lap and suckled his cock as he stroked my hair. A minute to rest and it was sensual and erotic. He loved it too. Watching me gently suck his cock as I relaxed in his lap and he played with my hair.
I jumped on him backwards on top...(didn't like that so much) then I went down to make him cum. He talked about how he wanted to bring a woman into the room. Not to touch him at all but to just suck on my tits and to watch me suck on hers....as well as other areas. I told him I don't share....he said I don't have to, she wouldn't touch him. I am not ready for that...he didn't push it just talked about it more.
So back to my determination to making him cum. We are talking the vibrator up his ass, me licking his balls and him helping jerk off his cock. Finally, he came. All over my face.....and we giggled...I opened my mouth so he could try and aim. IT went everywhere except in my mouth.
Okay, he was running late for a meeting but he knew I have to cuddle. Come up here and let me give you your 3 minutes of cuddling. He knows I love that time that I lie in his arms and he kisses me gently and I play with my finger nail going up and down his chest. We lie and talk and I love that time. It's so private, it's so just us. I'm on the wrong side....I complained. Today you are staying here. Did you know that the right side is the dominant sleeping side? We are both right side sleepers and we laughed. Two control freaks...lol
"I want a full day with you in September" I blurted out. We'll see, I can't explain a full day he said. Oh come on!!! We'll see. Well I started to tickle him and he started to fall off the bed and now I was saying.....say yes, say yes. He was laughing so hard and squirming and falling off the bed. we literally were on the floor as we both fell out of the bed and I was still tickling him. Laughter is great....it relieves so much stress. He finally got me in a hold....and leaned over and said "I will see if I can....I promise and then he kissed me gently. Yes, I am a sucker for a gentle kiss. We jumped in the shower and talked work. And then we rushed to get dressed.
We kissed a few more times and he hugged me. I hate good bys, especially when the sex is so damn good.
I left this time and I felt like I do with Mystery Man. That sexual high. I was happy, very happy. I had a presentation tonight after this and Mr. Porsche called me from the car. Good luck baby on your presentation tonight. Now that meant the world to me. He makes me feel so good. Sigh, 2:25AM and the day feels like centuries ago. But today, I squirted...I never thought I could. I wonder how that happened?!? Damn, I love good sex!
3 comments:
Isn't that awesome? Happened to me recently for the first time too. Incredible. You go, girl!
Oh you sexy minx! Good for you!! Good things CUM to those who wait.."wink"
Yowza, girl! I could definitely use a day like that! (In the role of Mr Porsche, not in the role of you! Ha!)
Post a Comment