Friday, November 07, 2008

A Wack for Each Minute You were late my dear lover!

If I had to describe MR. Porsche in a few words.....Wild, Deviant, Fun, Controlling, Giving, Caring and Experimental.

We met today and I gotta tell ya...it was amazing. What makes it so great.....with one way, he is comforting me and making me feel secure. In the next way, he is pushing me out of my comfort zone. The word Trust is a strong foundation and respect. Both which we have for each other and makes a hot combination for over the top sex.

He was 45 minutes late....I decided to see if I could find a Halloween costume....hmm...a feathered mask would be fun and a maids duster and cuffs. Good combination for fun. As a preface, the horniness I felt at one oclock today was almost unbearable. I thought I was going to explode. I was tempted to masturbate but I love when I meet him and I am so damn horny..adds to the fun.

I told him for each minute he was late...now 60, he was getting his ass smacked. He laughed on the phone. I was frisky, I wasn't in the mood to be the submissive one and I was going to put up a good fight today. A challenge he might not have wanted, but one he was getting. We ran in the room, he stripped and laid naked in the bed on his stomach......his soft ass calling me and so I kissed him gently and WACK.....and then another WACK.....his eyes bugged out of his head. I get 60 for each minute!! I scream in delight....."oh you are going to get 60 okay" he says back and then the wrestling began...and, I am no match for him. He is super strong. But I put up a good fight.....but soon I was stuck under him with my hands secured and he managed to get all 60 in. My ass was red, burning and I was shreiking in giggles and pain....

I have to go to the bathroom I scream....and so he lets me up. I kind of lied....got up and smacked his ass two times and ran to the bathroom. Appearing as a french maid.... "Oh misseur, the female who was here who did those terrible things to you has left...I will be tighting up a little......" and so I began to kiss him and suck his face......teasing him with the feather duster....he was hard and loving it......

And then....out of now where, this desire came over me....uncontrollable to smack his but again......and so I did...needless to say he didn't see it coming (I claimed there was a bug but he didn't believe me). Needless to say, this was my end.....the wrestling began again.....

Okay, I am falling asleep.....a day of sex like I had and I can't even keep my eyes open......to be continued in the morning!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a man that can push you out of your comfort zone in a firm way, yet still be kind and tender.
My husband can't do that for me, never has. Sigh...

scarlett said...

You seem to have a spank happy good time there! :)

WTG gurlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

Good Stuff... Seriously, Good Stuff.