Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Computer Romances Are HOT!!

So, I had amazing sex yesterday with Sensual Guy. Tingles, he came 3 times, I orgasmed endless times and today, it is my conversation with the Childhood Friend on Facebooks that has my head spinning. A man I don't even remember but had a crush on me.

I keep saying, Cheri cool yourself here. I mean you are getting swept off from words on a computer screen (and texts on my phone and yeah phone conversations). This happened to me when I first went on Ashley Madison, my heart was flying but I learned quickly after the first few encounters. And I didn't get hurt or upset...truth is, when I would end it with one, I thought that was it, my heart would ache but I began to learn, there was another around the corner that offered something different and something fun.

I think this is different because it is like a romance novel. A boy has a crush on a girl and 32 years later looks her up and finds her online. He floods her head with happy memories and her heart with hope and passion. He also is good for my ego. I mean this guy is stunning, gorgeous and built like...geeez, i can't even tell ya in words.

He wants to meet where we last saw eachother by the Gazebo in Florida. He is romantic and spiritual and makes me feel so flattered and good. And the one line that sticks in my head when I said to him, I'll let ya go (he was busy with work) and he wrote back-- No way..I made that mistake 32 years ago by letting you go..your not getting away this time....now how fucking romantic is that? I think every girl has read something like that in one of those smutty romance novels and sighed...and then someone said it to me.

Our conversations have progressed to what he wants to do to me....and funny how you heard it before (and quite frankly had done it earlier in the day) and it makes you sooo turned on...

Okay, get ahold of yourself Cheri.....he's across the country....unrealistic...but sigh, could he be my Prince Charming?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless phone sex.