So....what a bizarre day. Ups and downs, ups and downs....First, I think I told you I did a commercial. Well nothing is weirder than hearing your own voice echo back in your head as you are thinking....very bizarre thing to hear yourself talking twice....lol Thought I was losing it for a second...actually, it was my voice on the commercial...lol
Then I had this deep inner sadness about Mystery Man. No, not the usual missing him. I miss him but know I can't go back to him. But it was bothering me that I didn't wish him a happy new year. Really bothering me.....so, I emailed him. Happy, Healthy and prosperous new year baby. Miss you. xoxo Hey its the truth.....and I felt better. Hurts still because I know he isn't going to respond. But I felt better wishing him....
Then, I met Mr. Security today. Didn't have high hopes about it because I didn't love his last pix he sent. But in person, he is really cute. A boyish cute with really sexy eyes. Hey kept saying how pleasantly surprised he was. How he was really into me and that I was even prettier than my picture....awwww...so sweet. I was like really? He was like yeah, really!! wow....a few men have said that. I think it depends on whether they like the au natural look.
And then I called Mr. Porsche to confirm tomorrow.....and well...he was like, I'm in a meeting and basically hung up. Wow....he never called back. I specifically didn't call all day because I didn't want to bother him. But we were suppose to meet tomorrow. Hmmm....I'm pissed. I hope he calls me first thing tomorrow.....RRRR men.
No comments:
Post a Comment