Friday, January 02, 2009

Maturbating to My Blog?!!?

Okay, JF Break, I can't thank you enough right now. You see, I was sitting here working and I can sometimes catch messages that come in...and yours I was able to expand on my desktop....the timing couldn't be more perfect....you see my myspace is a combination of songs that motivate me and make me think of Mystery Man. Tears were filling my eyes....flashbacks were coming at an unbelievable rate.....we used to fuck to the songs on my myspace. So when I used to listen to it and work, I would begin dripping at the thought of him...thinking about him fucking me, each song brings back an intense moment in our relationship. We are talking dripping hot....fucking in the dressing room of Lord and Taylors (Better than Me By Hinder), Closer, Nine Inch Nails, Tell me baby, red hot chili peppers, Crazy Bitch even Anticipation was our first song.....so the tears were swelling in my eyes and your comment came across. And it made me giggle beyond belief!!

You see, I don't think of myself as a person that men would masturbate to...oh yeah, my podcast men would go wild but my blog....it's me, my heart and soul...does that turn men on....?

So after reading your entry....and when you put it that way, I guess I don't blame him 100% but remember he doesn't know this sexual side of me....he doesn't know I am so damn horny all the time...its just I was sleeping and its disturbing...anyway, I decided that in the next few days, I was going to post an entry that men can masturbate to....hmmmm....the topic...I feel like a shy girl..what would do it for you? I'm thinking...the thing I have the most passion for is giving a blowjob....so I am going to write about that...sounds ok? My different techniques of giving a blowjob....and what I learned..? or is that boring..?

But for now.....close your eyes, put on some headphones and listen to this song really loud. Imagine this song......blasting while the neons light and mirrors are all around....and you and your lover are having wild sex.... and a girl seductively sings to you as she is riding you "yes...knock me out!! knock me out!! Cause I waited for all my life....to be here with you tonight!!"

Yes, that girl with lips like morphine sucking on your cock like she waiting for all her life to be there wit you tonight!! A fantasy....hot? Yes, a flashback I keep having...not a dream, but a sweet memory now....sex like never before...God I miss that sex with Mystery Man!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, and can't wait to hear about your blowjob techniques and thoughts....

Anonymous said...

Yes, please, nice idea to post an entry about blowjobs. Boring? No. Your blog hasn't disappointed yet!

JFBreak said...

I'm glad my comment did something besides upset you. Now, on to the BJ's!

Anonymous said...

I find your blog interesting( i check it everyday). while i don't masturbate to it im sure your blow job advice will definitely bring a smile (with maybe a pants tent lol)