Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Frogs Are Multiplying!

Sensual Man is very funny....he actually keeps me laughing. Today I thought I screwed up....too many calls, I had to keep calling him back. you know when someone is always joking, you aren't sure what they are thinking. Well I find the day after sex can sometimes be awkward and I wasn't sure what was going through his head. Of course, I jumped to conclusions tonight when he said he couldn't talk to me until Monday. He's not into it. I then threw my walls up and said okay, call me next week sometime.....he said ok, talk soon, bye and i just hung up. I am not good at hiding my feelings........I would be a horrible poker player. Even Mr. Porsche today can feel my reservations with him. Actually I am trying to be compassionate....he said today I promise I will see you next week.....I know you have been so understanding. He was so charming today and delicious....how he is when he knows I am starting to consider wandering. I did tell him today..I Miss You. And he answered I miss you too baby....I miss that smile, that sparkle in your eyes and those damn lips...lol

And then there was Sensual Man's Email Tonight (yes, I over reacted today)....

"Hey just wanted to say good night and hope ur dreams r sweet and hot just like u.
I really did enjoy our time together yesterday it was amazing. U looked great in the lingerie, very sexy....
So r we dating now or r u just using me to get a continental breakfast LOL
If were dating I dont think our spouses will like it much especially if we r exclusive LMAO"

Hmmmm....is that his way of saying he wants it just to be the two of us? Yikes....I think I forgot to mention something else here.....I am seeing Mystery Man tomorrow.....I know, I know but he charms me. However, Sensual Man is actually giving him a run for his money in bed. It was damn good.....(I didn't get to give you details but it was hottttt!!)

Well off to bed, so many men....tonight, I am totally satisfied....actually, I am concerned that I can keep up with fucking three men at a time......well they do say practice makes perfect, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and keep writing.

Impressive that you are juggling all 3 of them.

What about doing all 3 of them at once?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read what happened with Sensual Man... Keep us posted ;)

Good luck with your 3 men !