Security Man and I actually shop at the same supermarket. I decided that it would be fun (and dangerous) to go shopping at the same time. Oh not together, but bump into each other...and chat. It also gave me an opportunity for him to see me looking like crap...well, not crap but my Sunday wear....jogging pants and a sweatshirt (zippered).
I didn't realize how exciting it was going to be. The anticipation of him walking behind me was too much for me....you don't know when, where or who else may see yo u...all my senses were on watch. And so we met, in front of the taco mixes. Thanksfully neither of us had our family with us and quite frankly I do not recommend it...you see, my face and my smile would give me away. I could feel my eyes beaming when I saw him. we smiled...and began to talk. Ironically, I saw the guy Mandy is having the affair with before I saw Security Man. How funny...he was so nervous when he saw me....little did he know what I was doing there.
So we sat in the aisle and chatted about our weekend..both of us smiling and thinking sexual thoughts...he reached up for the taco shells and I reached behind him...and said can you grab me one....and then I leaned over my cart...don't do that he said. I looked down, he could see down my shirt...my cleavage, he smiled. I just laughed and made sure I did it two more times. I could see his pants get a little tighter....lol We walked around a little but it was getting crowded. And then he started to examine my wagon. Today was not a healthy shop...it was a school filler shop and a mommy won't be around that much and working late shop....meaning quick meals. He pulled apart what I bought, I was laughing so hard. He is so damn funny. I reached over and touched his hand..our eyes met and I had to look away..it was so sexual and scary that we would get caught. I pecked him on the cheek and then we parted. I text him again...I'm wet! He looked back and smiled at me.
I liked his scruffy Sunday look....it was hot. And so I couldn't concentrate on my shop...and we both checked out next to each other...oh this was torture. And then tonight he sent me this email...oh I like him, we are having fun!
U r a bad girl and need a spanking!!!!!
So the supermarket is where all the cheaters and adulterers go to hook up LOL
Anyway it was nice seeing u there today. Ur tits were just screaming to me to suck them. YES I LOOKED AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!!!
Besides I already saw u naked OMG!!!! If this doesnt work out I will have to find another supermarket. The thought of seeing u and remembering the positions would b too upsetting!!! LOL
So I hope those capri suns were for ur kids and not u!!!! So I saw u naked and I know what u eat and drink!!! This relationship is going way to fast for me... LOL
Well have a good night keep ur tits tucked in its going to be cold tonight. TTYL!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
1 comment:
That must have been hot !!
Post a Comment