Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How did the number get to 4?!?!

Okay dear readers.....Cheri is fulfilled, there are no voids....and the sex is frequent and amazing. I am completed today, physically and mentally...how so? 4 men! Yes, I know, the woman who said only one man at a time. But I couldn't resist any of them. No, not all at once...spread throughout the last week...lol

Mystery Man......oh my, our meeting on Friday was so hot. Sex between us is undescribable. I cannot even put into words how this man makes me cum and orgasm over and over again. Oh he works at it....he does me in every position imaginable....in the chair, leaning on the chair, my one leg on the bed fucking me from behind, or doing it doggie..and of course the frog position, my favorite...such deep penetration as he thrusts so deep with my legs over my head. He is wild...he knows where my gspot is and is relentless when he gets going....the screams, the moans....and then there was the cuddle time. We haven't seen each other in so long that we sat and laughed and giggled and enjoyed each other. We have a warped sense of humor...underdog and his sidekick...Polly Pornhead (get it)...and then there was the gefilte fish fishing concept..don't ask...but tears come to my eyes from laughter. I left fulfilled and not worrying if I was going to see him again....we always find each other.

Sensual Man, I saw him again today. 3 hours is not enough for us....he makes me tingle..really, its amazing. I have to get to sleep I am exhausted..I promise an update tomorrow....

And then the Florida Guy....the guy I met on FaceBooks that had a crush on me when he was 12 and I was 14. I can't explain it. Hot computer connection. I am so drawn to him, he represents such a happy time in my life. And how flattering that he had such a crush on me and thought about me throughout the 32 years.....and hot? Dear Lord, he is sizzling. A gym rat but a smart, Type A personality that is spiritual and sweet and funny. In real life, he holds a real prestigious position in the Government. Yup another government man actually same position as Mr. Government but in another state. He is far away, but we are making plans of meeting on the Gazebo where we had seen each other 32 years ago and spend the day (and night) together walking around re-living our childhood. I think I am going to do it!!

Okay gotta get to bed.....my dreams are calling me.....mmmmmmmm

No comments: