I had started the last post a few days ago and just needed to complete it. the rollercoaster of life is starting to piss me off.
I got a nice check from a client and was able to pay a nice chunk of bills. It made me feel great and I actually Thanked God for the relief. For the positive direction my life was heading now. And I swear, in less than 5 minutes, a call came in that changed my life....a test came back on my dad's lungs and its a suspicious. The anger, the tears, the sadness......I wanted a few years. I wanted to divorce the hubby, take three years to live my life a little and then go back I was hoping the aging parents wouldn't hit before then. I mean I have kids with issues....I was hoping to get a little me time in before I got old. I cried, I swore and I am sad. I am so close with my dad...I love him so much. And while it wasn't confirmed.....I know.
The other day I was walking into my office building and this gorgeous, distinguished doctor was coming out...I have seen him before but that day our eyes met. Hi, he said. Hi....I smiled and our eyes looked. Damn, he was so sexy. I've seen him before, not sure who he is but he had me thinking the rest of the day. After I went into the office yesterday and got the news about my dad, we talked about this well known surgeon who if it is bad, he would be the one we would see. I knew it....it was that doctor. Things always happen to me for a reason and that was the reason......God is preparing me.
And funny when you need to feel those caring and important people in your life--they appear. I had gotten a chain letter and forwarded it to DigEm, the Fireman and Navigator. Each responded, it was so nice to hear from them. And of course, DigEm.....my sweet loving soulmate. His marriage is on track and life is good for him. His note was so caring and loving and we need to stay apart but once in a while we connect. Quick update and then we move back to our real lives. My prediction--when we are old, and the stars will line up.....I truly believe that is the man that I am going to end up rocking in a rocking chair next to at the end of my life. I don't know why....
Okay...you are updated and my BJ technique is going to be on hold for a week. I can't get into it right now BUT I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment