Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow.....What a Sexual Rendezvous

Nervous, very nervous....I met Security Man whose name has now changed to Sensual Man. I don't like his frog name Security Man because he's not actually a security man...he owns a company that does big business security...anyway, so now his name is Sensual Man...


The week before, the fireplace lunch had really gotten our juices flowing. But now the anticipation was a lot for me. I was nervous, very nervous. And of course, everything was going wrong. It was more of a comedy routine. I arrived and we both were nervous...I recommended that we just turn the tv and relax and talk a little...no need to rush in, let us calm down a little. And we did, it lasted 15 seconds and then we began to kiss.


Now this man is the most amazing kisser.....he's sensual, he's got a strong tongue and he knows how to use it. Even his hands go in the right places. He's going to be a good lover is what i was thinking...Kissing for the longest time and slow. It was so hot.....

And now I have to go to work...damn....but let's just say as a preview..the dream I wrote about in my last post....Mystery Man wasn't the man in the dream that made it reality...I think it was Sensual man and i just assumed it was MM. Oh, Sensual Man made that dream a reality...it was so amazing....more later...

No comments: