Tonight I went out with my friends. I am suppose to meet the man who wants me for my brains tomorrow to discuss work. I am definitely losing my touch or it could be I am losing my mind. He text me, I'll see ya around 2PM tomorrow, stay out of trouble.
Slightly tipsy, I decided to call...he's single, he was out with friends tonight and I hate texting sometimes. So I picked up the phone and called....didn't sound like his voice but I left a sweet and cute message. Two minutes later at the table, my phone rings. I picked up and started talking to Mr. Want me For My Brain...except as we are talking I realize..wait, this isn't him. Who am I talking to?! It's a frog....but who the hell is it. Now he wants to know who I am ....oh man, I think I know who it it....Mr Government 2.....crap....I hang up and said...I dialed the wrong number. 15 minutes later the phone rings again....him again.....who is this? Okay he isn't going away until I give him a hint. We met remember? He thinks I am someone else. I say aren't you Mr. Goverment2 and he says no.......Hmmm...who the fuck is this? I realize this is the fourth guy who has the same first name....Quadruplet frog names....
It finally hit me. Remember the guy that I had a crush on Ashley who didn't answer me for so long....and when he finally did, he was an idiot. He has emailed me that he lost my number and his phone and he didn't have my number. I admit it, I took that as an opportunity to fall off the face of the earth. Yikes....he realized who it was too. It gets better --3 hours later (yes, while I am home already) he decides to call me back again....why did you stop calling? I will call you tomorrow, I can't talk now its 12:20AM....I have to call tomorrow....now he has my number again. So what do I say..you looked hot but you are missing some brain cells?
So the morale of the story---Cheri needs to get her crap together and spend the day erasing old frogs. Yes, the pond needs cleaning out of my phone too...actually, most are in code and I don't even remember whose numbers are who.
And a final note from a tipsy Cheri....I decided to re-do my website like I originally had wanted to do. I hesitated because well, I didn't want to get it out there too much. In fear that the frogs would find it or I would be discovered. But hey, now what's the difference. I lost the only frog I cared about because of it so I might as well have fun with it....the damage is done....
2 comments:
I'm having the same problem with names :) Hopefully you'll be able to clean up your pond of those old frogs :)
LOL....hey, its a fake name anyway half the time so I guess we should worry about it...middle names are so popular these days!
Post a Comment